FG Spreadshirt Swag

looking for 4 more players

GAME IS FULL

Game System: D&D 2e
    Day of Week: Sundays on a weekly bases if players available.
    Proposed Time: 1pm - 7pm PST
    Frequency: weekly
    Looking for 4 players. wanting a total of 8, to have a pool of players to play incase life decides to intervene. all 8 can play at the same time if all 8 show up. Will only game if we have at least 5 players, will be playing Temple of Elemental Evil.
    Other info: experience for players. non required will teach 2e and teach how to use FG.
    GM License: ultimate
    Voice/Text: Discord: (our gaming group has its own server)
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: 50/50/100 please be strategically minded as I am. I play NPCs as more than a bag of hp. they will use strategy if there nature or INT allows. and I do not pull punches. deaths will occur. not that I am hunting for them.
    Permitted Source Books: all 2E materials. (if its not released yet you may have to fill your own info in)
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: no evil alignments, no PvP (unless your compelled). players have free will. as the DM I will not restrict you to the module. if you as a group decide to sidetrack that is fine i will compensate for it.
    Setting/Adventure Info: trying to stay within Greyhawk but will discuss other settings for character inspiration (no Dark Sun) Duration of sessions: until finished then maybe more games in the future. guessing maybe 8 months to complete.
    Last edited by rabbedrabit; September 20th, 2020 at 08:26. Reason: All seats filled.

Definitely would be interested as I have been looking for an earlyish weekend group I am est so that would work for me.

times just got updated and pushed back 1 hour. i have to go into work from 11-12am on sundays so had to push back one hour. if this still works send me a dm and well talk

That means starting at 4 est? I am really looking for something earlier on Saturday or Sunday

still have 3 seats open for this. will start 0 session when i have all seats filled

2 seats open. will start when last seats fill.

Interested but 6 hours is too much. glhf

Thread Information