DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.5

Everything sounds great MBM

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

...I think this is it for v1.1.5 so nice features and some bug fixes. So going bug fix only for the next week and then sending it.

Then we'll be in limbo until High Guard is released. Thus I'll be 100% focused on the Spacecraft extension, first up fix the actions issue. Soon as I get a date for High Guard I'll post on the fourms and then focus on putting the extension into the v2.X.X release branch.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks MBM! Looking forward to Highguard and 1.1.5! Will come just in time for me/my players- my characters will be jumping into High n' Dry shortly. Thank you!

Am I the only one who checks in daily to see if the new material is ready to buy yet?
    MBM, if you have not been told yet today, you are a hero to alot of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Am I the only one who checks in daily to see if the new material is ready to buy yet?
    MBM, if you have not been told yet today, you are a hero to alot of us.
    Yup- daily. Looking forward to Highguard! Thanks again MBM.

I don't check for things to purchase daily - unless someone in these forums says something has been released

Xargun

New products are released on the FG store on Tuesdays, so no need to check any other days. Usually general patches happen on Tuesdays, though Unity patches more often based on need.

Thank you for fixing the fonts. My eyes are ever so much happier now! Cheers.
    Lee

Question about attribute modifiers. So if someone is wearing power armor which alters their Str and Dex - will that then alter their HP as well? Or is the update 'smart' enough to only apply the altered stats for skill checks ?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Question about attribute modifiers. So if someone is wearing power armor which alters their Str and Dex - will that then alter their HP as well? Or is the update 'smart' enough to only apply the altered stats for skill checks ?

Xargun
    Hi Xargun,

If your armour gives +2 on your STR, and your current STR is 7, your nomal DM is 0, but with the Armour 'Worn' it will be +1. Your Current STR will still show 7 as these mods do not alter your available STR for damage absorption.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Xargun,

If your armour gives +2 on your STR, and your current STR is 7, your nomal DM is 0, but with the Armour 'Worn' it will be +1. Your Current STR will still show 7 as these mods do not alter your available STR for damage absorption.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers
    I think it does.. Thanks

Xargun

Thread Information