Starfinder Playlist

Purchased Campaign Not Showing

I am brand new at this so I may just be doing something completely wrong. I bought an Ultimate FGU license and purchased Lost Mine of Phandelver. I have done the update and it said it was downloading the campaign, but I can't find it when I click on Load Campaign. Am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

In FG parlance, LMoP is not a 'campaign', it is a 'module'. From the FG Launch Screen create a New Campaign, select 5E as the ruleset and click Start.

Then once the campaign is created and loads, go to Library > Modules and load LMoP.

One benefit of this is you can load and unload modules as your campaign progresses, and you can use LMoP in as many campaigns as you want.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah! Gotcha. Thank you so much. Sorry for the noobness. Got to Level 80 Priest on WoW before quitting years ago, but this is entirely new to me so my kids, brother-in-law, and nephews are learning together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelosh View Post
    Ah! Gotcha. Thank you so much. Sorry for the noobness. Got to Level 80 Priest on WoW before quitting years ago, but this is entirely new to me so my kids, brother-in-law, and nephews are learning together.
    No problem.

Lots of ways to learn FG. Wiki, User Manual, YouTube, free classes at www.fantasygroundscollege.net
    If you need help finding anything, let us know

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I recently purchased FG, and i got Curse of Strahd off of steam. I cannot see it in modules, however it is on the load campaign page. Any suggestions as to what i should do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky2799 View Post
    I recently purchased FG, and i got Curse of Strahd off of steam. I cannot see it in modules, however it is on the load campaign page. Any suggestions as to what i should do?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Make sure you've synced your FG account with Steam and ran an update. Information on this in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...count-To-Steam
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information