STAR TREK 2d20
Page 50 of 71 First ... 40484950515260 ... Last

Thread: Linux Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I removed the LOS from those Furniture assets and they move around "solo" ok - and grouped together was OK as well, so possibly LOS is the culprit - I do have LOS turned off so its not active while I am editing.
    OK - I have for the past 6 hours or so been editing this map with LOS removed from the assets and not had a single "situation". Including moving groups of assets around and resizing them.

Here is something I noticed a few times - not sure if its Linux or FGU in general. I made a map in FGU (the one I sent via support) - when I then open that map inside a campaign, its fine, loads up perfect etc.

before.png Before

When I quit and come back to the campaign (having only put the characters tokens on the map from the CT).

after.png

The layers are in the wrong order - the floor is meant to be under the walls, but is above them - also some other assets are in the wrong place too. If I Revert changes on the map it fixes it, but I then have to replace the player tokens and they have lost their fog of war info.

I'll test it in Windows 10 now.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 7th, 2021 at 17:59.

Attachment 43540

Yeah - same in windows - layers are in the wrong order. Revert changes fixes it.

Can you provide the campaign and image files just after you saved the first time; so that I can pass on to @cpinder to look at?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you provide the campaign and image files just after you saved the first time; so that I can pass on to @cpinder to look at?

Thanks,
    JPG
    You should have the image files from the last zip I uploaded. I'll send the campaign and let me know if you need the image folders again.

SUPPORT-9647 is the ticket.

Edited the map (which you now have) with numbers so I can sort out the layers quicker without having to Revert Changes, 1 being top layer and I put the LOS in the 50s at the bottom.

Just opened up the campaign for players to join.

List.png

You can see they are in seemingly random orders - nothing inside folders was numbered.

Correct order list correct.png
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 8th, 2021 at 00:12.

Just went back in after re-ordering the list - the list is in the same wrong order but not the image is fine.

wtfinitcuz.png

EDIT: Amost perfect image, slightly out but not as bad as previously. Shall I also upload the .mod file?
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 8th, 2021 at 00:25.

Playing Rime of the Frostmaiden last night, had some crash issues. It seemed to happen when a generic battlemap the DM had was shared. Not sure if the map file was too big, or just a coincidence. DM also had more than a few extensions loaded.

Log attached.

Hope this helps!
    WR
    Attached Files Attached Files

my update button is always highlighted red atm after reinstall run the updater and nothing is out of date

FGUnity version 4.0.10 (2012-02-04)
    updater from v4.0.0 2020-09-22 still

any idea of a fix?

------
    Update... now fixed... had to go to advanced and force an update
    Last edited by pord; February 11th, 2021 at 21:28.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pord View Post
    my update button is always highlighted red atm after reinstall run the updater and nothing is out of date

FGUnity version 4.0.10 (2012-02-04)
    updater from v4.0.0 2020-09-22 still

any idea of a fix?

------
    Update... now fixed... had to go to advanced and force an update
    Glad you got it solved. Do note that last I knew there is an issue that when you end up with lots and lots (hundreds) of DLC, the update button will always be red. Something about a timeout.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information