DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 71 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last

Thread: Linux Testing

According to Unity documentation, some Unity player preferences are stored here; so you might try clearing out the Unity memory settings:
    ~/.config/unity3d/[CompanyName]/[ProductName]

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I passed on to @smelton to look at.

I also wonder whether using the command lines has caused the problem; because the Unity command line options get saved for future loads. I'm not sure that this is the cause; but I'm trying to rule out any non-standard usage issues.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you very much, I am looking forward to a response. The rest of the program so far appears to be working fine just not the export.

I also found the Player.log and uploaded that. That appears to be more interesting.... Maybe that will help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

According to Unity documentation, some Unity player preferences are stored here; so you might try clearing out the Unity memory settings:
    ~/.config/unity3d/[CompanyName]/[ProductName]

Regards,
    JPG
    Deleted the pref file in....
    /home/jbergmann/.config/unity3d/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds
    The program crashed to desktop.

Thanks for checking. I've filed a ticket in our internal system for @smelton to check out.

Regards,
    JPG

So i am trying to run this installer. I get to the updater - I take ownership of the Appdata directories and everything seems to run fine until step 19/20 'validating Packages'. It just seems to sit there and is stuck.....anyone have any suggestions? also I named my google drive directory for my file store. It looks like it isn't causing any issues as the logs just seemed to move right through all up to this point.

I am using Manjaro Gnome
    Kernel:
    5.8.18-1-MANJARO x86_64

Update:
    It had to be the google drive mount because i created a local share and it worked.
    Last edited by ChefboyArdy; December 4th, 2020 at 02:51.

Quote Originally Posted by hcjiv1 View Post
    Followed the instructions in the first post, uninstalled the previous deb package and removed the /usr/share/smiteworks and $HOME/.config/smiteworks directories. Then ran the .bin. It said the updater would start but nothing started. I went to the $HOME/.smiteworks/fantasygrounds directory and run ./FantasyGroundUpdater and got the following error:

Loading in SingleInstance mode
    munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer
    Aborted (core dumped)

My OS:

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
    Description: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
    Release: 18.04
    Codename: bionic

Anyone else see this?
    I tried moving the ~/.config/unity3d and ~/.config/unity directories off to different names for grins and giggles and then re-ran the updater but alas, same error. Any ideas?

I tried moving the ~/.config/unity3d and ~/.config/unity directories off to different names for grins and giggles and then re-ran the updater but alas, same error. Any ideas?
    I'm away from PC at the moment but hopefully @smelton of one of the devs spots this.

Can you message me on Discord (smelton#0068) so we can troubleshoot?

Thanks for checking. I've filed a ticket in our internal system for @smelton to check out.

Regards,
    JPG
    I just created a new DND 5e campaign with all extensions turned off. Created a new character with the wizard and tried to export the character and the program crashed to desktop.

Just wanted to give you an update.

Thread Information