FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 71 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last

Thread: Linux Testing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It should be the Shift key to invert the operation (i.e. unmask if masking, mask if unmasking); and the Alt key to get freehand drawing.
    I just tried on my development machine (Windows). Is that not what you are seeing?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Hey there Moon Wizard ... no that is not what i am seeing, and yes I am aware of how the <SHIFT> and <CTRL> shortcut keys worked with FGC for masking / unmasking ... they aren't working for me in FGU. To that end and as i'm not sure if @smelton was wanting my logs?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lazjen View Post
    Might have found an issue.

When I use ctrl + mouse wheel to adjust AC on main character page, it changes it up/down 5 points at a time. My DM on Windows got the correct behaviour of 1 up/down.

Does this happen for anyone else?

yup, i am experiencing the same ... nice find.

Smiteworks!! Many thanks for not using Snap or Flatpak or Appimage poop for Fantasy Grounds Unity!!!!!!

Updated.... now when you click launch Fantasy Grounds it closes the updater and loads the updater again... so the launch button isnt working properly.
    Also happens if you try from the command line

Quote Originally Posted by pord View Post
    Updated.... now when you click launch Fantasy Grounds it closes the updater and loads the updater again... so the launch button isnt working properly.
    Also happens if you try from the command line
    Have you sent your log files to Smiteworks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Have you sent your log files to Smiteworks?
    There isn't one as it doesn't launch the main application. Only the updater even when trying to launch it manually from the command line.

All that is within the FantasyGrounds.x86_64

#!/bin/bash
    /home/pord/.smiteworks/fantasygrounds/FantasyGroundsUpdater
    Last edited by pord; November 2nd, 2020 at 14:19.

Quote Originally Posted by pord View Post
    There isn't one as it doesn't launch the main application. Only the updater even when trying to launch it manually from the command line.

All that is within the FantasyGrounds.x86_64
    So fixed this by renaming the old file and running updater manually again which reinstall that file. Works now.... Might have been a bug in the update?

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    yup, i am experiencing the same ... nice find.
    I'm getting the same on the ICRPG ruleset with timers and dc. Mouse wheel is moving up and down in increments of 5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feganegg View Post
    I'm getting the same on the ICRPG ruleset with timers and dc. Mouse wheel is moving up and down in increments of 5
    I figure the increment of 5 was the workaround for needing to spin the mouse wheel with more than normal force when interacting with battlemaps, and scrolling through text in stories or charactersheets. Not really ideal as it does mean that mouse wheeling on bits like the AC on a charactersheet will cause it to inc and dec by 5. On the charactersheet this is a pain but can be dealt with by just typing the score change versus mouse wheel changing it. Where it kills though is on the calendar! On the calendar if you want to change the time its accomplished by holding <CTRL> and then mouse wheel on the HOUR and SECONDS ... this is now quite broken as there's no other way to interact with those fields (i.e. can't type in those fields) ... so long story short i still hope they find the bug related to the mouse wheel and remove the inc/dec of 5.

Otherwise i wanted to report an update related to my post above regarding masking:
    Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Hey there Moon Wizard ... no that is not what i am seeing, and yes I am aware of how the <SHIFT> and <CTRL> shortcut keys worked with FGC for masking / unmasking ... they aren't working for me in FGU. To that end and as i'm not sure if @smelton was wanting my logs?
    Update is that i am sort of right. I realised that the masking IS DOING what it is supposed to BUT ONLY so long as i left-click-hold first and then press <ALT>. If I press <ALT> first and then left-click-hold drag it doesn't work. Honestly didn't think that i needed to click before pressing the key ... anyway just letting you know that i now see the difference and can mask as expected.

Been experiencing consistently disconnects with host server like once in 30 min/1 hour.

Also experiencing the app crashing - this happens when:
    1. I try to reconnect right after when i get disconnected from host server.
    2. Randomly (although less frequent)

So how do i post the game logs? Thanks!

Thread Information