STAR TREK 2d20

Tomb of Moving Stones: Princes of the Apocalypse

I don't know where to put this to be honest. I have a question concerning the in game data for the Tomb of Moving Stones portion of the Princes of the Apocalypse campaign. In the printed version it says the north tunnel exits behind Waelvur’s Wagonworks and the exit beyond the secret door exits at Mellikho Stoneworks. The in game data its the opposite. I have looked online for any possible errata to the printed/digital version and have found none. So which one is correct. I am about to run this portion and i would like to know since my players want to stake out the quarry at night to see if they can see the masked figures that are scary the quarry workers.

MOD: Moved thread to 5E for better visibility.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    So Trying to figure this out. Are you saying the FG version and the printed version have different info? If so, can you identify the print date and version of the book you are looking at (see the front inside page with the dates and the version numbers, it can be a little hidden to know which printing is being indicated.)? I'm sure Mr. Z will want to know so he can investigate further.

The FG module has the following;
    '6.03.01 T1. Entry Cavern' says the north tunnel leads to Mellikho's (Red Larch area 18). And the follow-up description supports that. The map has the label "Door to Surface".
    '6.03.01 T9. Chamber of the Moving Stone' says the secret door leads to Waelvur's (Red Larch area 16) and says this is the common access to the cavern for the cultists.

I'm not sure it really matters, but their might be more info in the module such as how the party got clued in to one of the entrances. Not sure why it really matters (though maybe you want them to go through the complex before finding the stones, so maybe whichever one they are staking out is the north entrance? I guess the other thing is you could look at relative placement of the two locations in town and then whichever one is north-west of the other is the north tunnel and the other is the secret tunnel. But, I would probably just make a decision and run with it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There's been no errata for PotA for quite some time and looking through it I don't see anything for this particular issue. As LE says I'm not sure that it matters all that much really.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The Fantasy Grounds module is correct. This was a known error in the original printed module (which I have and was one of the people who reported this early on). Wizard's has this corrected in their errata document.

I figured that the FG info was more accurate since the map for the Tomb aligns up better with that info was just curious has to how they came up with that since i couldnt find the errata but now that i have it i will have to make some adjustments to my campaign

Thread Information