FG Spreadshirt Swag

Rapid Shot, Many Shot and multiple attacks

New user of FGU as of this year, but long time Pathfinder 1 GM (since Alpha). Last night my players fought the BBG - an elven vampire Ranger 8. She has multiple attacks (2), Rapid Shot, and Many Shot. The problem I ran into is that her Action Tab has both attacks in the #att box and I could not figure out how to separate them to use the various Feats. For example, I have a macro for the -2 for Rapid Shot. When I double click the #att box it rolls both of her attacks (+15 and +10) and applies the -2 to both. So far so good, but now I can't figure how to roll just the extra attack she gets for Rapid Shot. Same for Many Shot, I can't separate the first attack from the second attack to roll for the extra arrow.

Hope this makes sense.

Nvm...I found it! For anyone else having the problem: right next to the #att box are the 'yellow' boxes that have the decreasing attack mod totals (+15, +10, etc). You can click and drag or double click on each box as needed.

Wish I would have found this last night...

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    New user of FGU as of this year, but long time Pathfinder 1 GM (since Alpha). Last night my players fought the BBG - an elven vampire Ranger 8. She has multiple attacks (2), Rapid Shot, and Many Shot. The problem I ran into is that her Action Tab has both attacks in the #att box and I could not figure out how to separate them to use the various Feats. For example, I have a macro for the -2 for Rapid Shot. When I double click the #att box it rolls both of her attacks (+15 and +10) and applies the -2 to both. So far so good, but now I can't figure how to roll just the extra attack she gets for Rapid Shot. Same for Many Shot, I can't separate the first attack from the second attack to roll for the extra arrow.

Hope this makes sense.
    The numbers next to the #att box can be clicked, too, they do not only list the attack bonus for the corresponding attack, with a double-click on these numbers you can roll the corresponding attack without rolling all the others (especially, the first one when you get that extra attack with max BAB)

EDIT: Ah, I see you have found that now

Thread Information