DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[CoC7E] Error when entering Base Skill of Weapon

Hello,

I created a new Era and when I tried to create weapons for that era and put in Fighting (Brawl) as the Base Skill, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string: "baseskill"]:9: attempt to index a nil value

Am I doing something wrong? I have fighting in the skill list and in the era I created, it has brawl underneath it as 15.

Update: There is no issue if I load up a pre-made module and edit the items included, just when I create new items.

Update 2: I am also seeing this error: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:39: attempt to index a nil value
    Last edited by coltrain5041; August 27th, 2020 at 14:13.

I believe more information or checking over your campaign might be needed. I followed the steps laid out and created a custom era and added Fighting and Brawl as a specialization. I didn't receive an error when adding it to a new custom weapon. Can you try a new campaign and see if it produces the same results. Also, make sure your ruleset is fully up to date as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

So I created a new campaign and had no issues. Not sure what caused the earlier problem but I am not running into it anymore.

Thread Information