FG Spreadshirt Swag

[CoC7E] Error when entering Base Skill of Weapon

Hello,

I created a new Era and when I tried to create weapons for that era and put in Fighting (Brawl) as the Base Skill, I get the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string: "baseskill"]:9: attempt to index a nil value

Am I doing something wrong? I have fighting in the skill list and in the era I created, it has brawl underneath it as 15.

Update: There is no issue if I load up a pre-made module and edit the items included, just when I create new items.

Update 2: I am also seeing this error: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:39: attempt to index a nil value
    Last edited by coltrain5041; August 27th, 2020 at 15:13.

I believe more information or checking over your campaign might be needed. I followed the steps laid out and created a custom era and added Fighting and Brawl as a specialization. I didn't receive an error when adding it to a new custom weapon. Can you try a new campaign and see if it produces the same results. Also, make sure your ruleset is fully up to date as well.
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

So I created a new campaign and had no issues. Not sure what caused the earlier problem but I am not running into it anymore.

Thread Information