FG Spreadshirt Swag

Heavy Armor Mastery stopped working.

Hi all, I could use a little help. I have two players using the Heavy Armor mastery feat and I coded it into an action effect for them. Recently this effect has not been working for either character. The code I have been using is this.

Heavy Armor Mastery - RESIST: 3 slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, !magic

It worked fine until a few sessions ago and I haven't been able to figure out what caused the change.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator: Moved to 5e forum
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 27th, 2020 at 09:25.

Blog Entries
    You don't tell us what ruleset. My guess is that a new extension has been added or updated and is causing the issue. But, that's a wag since we need more info.

Please either make sure to include the ruleset you are using or post in the ruleset specific forum, it will help us get you a more accurate answer quicker

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It's working for me so I'm in the same boat as LE that it is probably an extension which is interfering with it, so that would be the first thing I would eliminated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hmmm, the only extensions I had loaded were a decal(LMoP), language fonts, theme(Wood), and the 5e weapon handling extension.
    I disabled the the weapon handler and ran the FG updater. After reloading the campaign to test I still get the following.

2020-08-28.png

Iggi, change the - to a ; There is not such effect as Heavy Armor Mastery - RESIST:

You want: Heavy Armor Mastery; RESIST: 3 slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, !magic

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Iggi, change the - to a ; There is not such effect as Heavy Armor Mastery - RESIST:

You want: Heavy Armor Mastery; RESIST: 3 slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, !magic
    Thank you. I dont remember changing that but apparently I did at some point.

You're welcome. Those type of syntax errors are the hardest to see - and the most frustrating.

Thread Information