STAR TREK 2d20

Sorting Abilities By Level Gained?

Quite a while back, when the "level gained" display was added for feats and abilities, I mentioned that it would be nice to be able to sort those lists by level gained instead of alphabetically. I seem to recall someone - Trenloe maybe? - saying that sounded like a good idea, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Is this a planned feature?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Is this a planned feature?
    Not specifically planned, but it's being considered. I don't just want to change it completely without offering the ability to view it as it is now - because some users may prefer it the way it is now. It's quick to do a complete change, but it isn't quick to allow the ability to change. It's not complex, it'll just take a bit of time to implement. Time that I'm planning on spending on other things for the coming weeks...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's totally understandable, and I suspected it might be something like that. Thanks for the update! I've just been manually editing the names of abilities after adding them to start with the level, so I have a totally workable workaround for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    That's totally understandable, and I suspected it might be something like that. Thanks for the update! I've just been manually editing the names of abilities after adding them to start with the level, so I have a totally workable workaround for now.
    I've gone a step past that and prefixed my feats with categories -- CF 02, GF 03, AF 05, and so on.

Thread Information