What's your most memorable use of Karma/Bennies in a game?

(Karama is the Suzerain translation of Bennies, I knew it as that first is all)

For me, it was the first time, failing a roll to grapple the mini-boss while the ice we were standing on cracked beneath us. I use my Karma and won the fight and finished him off. Roleplay wise it played off that he'd pinned me on the cracking ice, I then use the momentum and the ice to slide underneath him, wiping out his ankles before jumping up grabbing him midair and slamming him into the ice throwing me clear of the danger and him smashing through the surface and into the deep freezing waters where he, supposedly, died.

//Karama/Bennies explained for those who don't play Suzerain/SWADE

Players start each game session with three “Bennies” (American slang for “benefits”), represented by poker chips, gaming stones, the official Bennies we make for all of our games, or other tokens that signify a little bit of good luck or fate. Bennies are discarded at the end of each session — use them or lose them! They can be used to reroll a trait, recover from shaken, soak rolls, draw a new action card, reroll damage, regain power points (Pulse in Suzerain) and influence the story (i.e. find an extra clue if you're stuck).