DICE PACKS BUNDLE

actions tab: skill checks such as feint

Hi all

I was hoping if anyone could teach me on how to set up skill checks in the action tab. This would be especially handy for rogues and swashbucklers as they need to feint often which requires a deception vs perception check.

I found the automation in bugbear thug which uses:
    VsDC: Atletics:vs:FORT

So what I'm hoping is that something similar is possible to set up in the actions tab but unfortunately I haven't found it yet.

The VsDC NPC ability automation is basically the first step in implementing this for PCs. It's not available for PCs yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe

thanks for the swift responds. I'm looking forward to seeing this for PC's!

Warm regards

What does VsDC stand for/mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    What does VsDC stand for/mean?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post525174
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok how about adding a Feint check for a character. How would someone go about making that?

Quote Originally Posted by Manchine View Post
    Ok how about adding a Feint check for a character. How would someone go about making that?
    Currently you need to do things like this manually. I'm working on providing this type of action functionality in the future.

Any updates on this? I have a Swashbuckler who demoralizes (intimidation) and tumbles through (acrobatics) frequently, it'd be awesome to get a similar VsDC roll for his rolls versus their saves.

Quote Originally Posted by JkCaron View Post
    Any updates on this? I have a Swashbuckler who demoralizes (intimidation) and tumbles through (acrobatics) frequently, it'd be awesome to get a similar VsDC roll for his rolls versus their saves.
    It'll be in a future release - either release 18 or 19. No ETA on either of those yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It'll be in a future release - either release 18 or 19. No ETA on either of those yet.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update

Thread Information