STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for Alternative Abilty Scores Extension

My group is looking to implement the alternative ability scores variant from the Game mastery guide.
    I'm going to start the process of making my own extension to try and handle this since the game mastery guide is TBD,
    this is probably the most difficult variant in the whole book to make and I'm aware of that.
    But if anyone has started and wants another set of eyes or someone to test it I'm into being a guinea pig.

I've got a v4 of the alternative ability score extension created, This just changes the name of constitution to agility, you will manually have to select the correct ability score for all the fields referenced in the alternative ability score variant in the GMG.

I hope someone finds this useful.

(updated to calculate hp off of strength)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by grizo2099; October 24th, 2020 at 00:14. Reason: Updated extension and fixed hp calculation

I really like this variant rule, please keep us up to date on your efforts!

Definitely interested in this. I've been planning to teach myself how to make extensions, but I haven't had the time yet; currently in the process of moving across two states, lol. But when that settles I might try to help out with this.

Pathfinder?

bump.. any update on this?

I'm interested in implementing the Proficiency Dice variant rule so if you manage to get that going let me know. I'll be watching for updates.

Just noticed this thread may be for Pathfinder not 5e. Still interesting.
    Last edited by MysticArthas; October 10th, 2020 at 09:50. Reason: Pathfinder?

Yes, This thread is in the Pathfinder 2.0 forum and so refers to Pathfinder second edition, and is about alternative ability scores. I’d recommend starting a new thread in the D&D 5E forum if you can’t find an existing thread that discusses *exactly* the topic you’re referring to.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 10th, 2020 at 11:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information