STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

High Guard release date?

Any ideas when High Guard might be released? I'm bursting with anticipation here !

ditto, i think he said it's "in review"

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    ditto, i think he said it's "in review"
    It's in review, oddly last night I fixed some formatting/spelling errors, tonight addressing the spacecraft data issues, then it's back to being tested. Once that's cleared it's then for Smiteworks to review and release.

I won't guess on the date as Marches 2, has been with SW for a good while.

But 1.1.4 will be in the test server very soon and once that's landed, the Spacecraft extensions can be worked on for Spacecraft CT!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Nice one MBM, thanks for the reply.

Folks,

Just to let you know. Lord Nanoc finished his review of the updates I sent through. He needs v1.1.4 before he can sign off parts of the space craft data.

Soon as that's available in test he can finish it, then it goes to SmiteWorks and we then wait, but as it's with them the Spacecraft CT will be the focus (along with Pirates).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Top guy, thanks so much for keeping us all up to date !

Hi MBM,

Any news from Smiteworks as to a release date?

R.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Hi MBM,

Any news from Smiteworks as to a release date?

R.
    Hi Chap,

Nope. Not sure when, as still waiting for items sent previous to HG to be released. I'll ask when I send the next update. I'm on v1.1.5 this weekend.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

Nope. Not sure when, as still waiting for items sent previous to HG to be released. I'll ask when I send the next update. I'm on v1.1.5 this weekend.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Did you get any clue MBM? I'm guessing I speak for a few eager souls when I say - really looking forward to adding Highguard to the game

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Did you get any clue MBM? I'm guessing I speak for a few eager souls when I say - really looking forward to adding Highguard to the game
    Not so eager for High Guard as I am for Ship Combat to be fully integrated

Xargun

Thread Information