DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenderic View Post
    hello guys, I'm new to the forum and FG, I would like to know for those who already got Tasha's Cauldron of Everything (D&D 5e) if it is possible to customize the races with the rules of the book without creating homebrew, I tried here but I couldn't, just manually, such as readjusting the abilities values ​​of +2 and +1 for any race, replacing proficiencies and everything. For example, placing another bonus of +2 for strength and +1 for constitution for an elf ...
    Thanks to anyone who can help.
    You would need to make a copy of the race and make the change in that copy. You could keep that copy unique to the campaign you created it in, or you could do it in a "development" campaign and then export to a module.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenderic View Post
    hello guys, I'm new to the forum and FG, I would like to know for those who already got Tasha's Cauldron of Everything (D&D 5e) if it is possible to customize the races with the rules of the book without creating homebrew, I tried here but I couldn't, just manually, such as readjusting the abilities values ​​of +2 and +1 for any race, replacing proficiencies and everything. For example, placing another bonus of +2 for strength and +1 for constitution for an elf ...
    Thanks to anyone who can help.
    I made some videos that might help with Tasha’s https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...deos-for-Tasha

For normal races like Dwarf etc I wouldn’t bother trying to automate it. Just drag the race in as normal or use the character wizard and then just change the stats to what you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Awesome, thanks. You guys do amazing work =D

Hi again guys i'm having trouble creating homebrew content for D&D 5e, could you help me create a race? My difficulty is in creating the attributes that would be something like this: "One ability score of your choice increases by 2, and one different ability score of your choice increase by 1." however when I try to do this the error. The idea is to create generic races following Tasha's rules ... Thank you in advance.
    PS: I watched the videos up there, but I would really like to create something as I mentioned

Vigilant Blessing for the Twilight Cleric is missing in FGU. It is in the "book" on FGU but not on the Class Specialization Features that you can actually drag and drop onto a Character Sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanus View Post
    Vigilant Blessing for the Twilight Cleric is missing in FGU. It is in the "book" on FGU but not on the Class Specialization Features that you can actually drag and drop onto a Character Sheet.
    I think I already fixed that. See here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post557701
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm still not seeing it there. Attaching an image to show where it should be and isn't for clarity's sake. And thanks for all the work you're doing. It is much appreciated. Twilight Domain.PNG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanus View Post
    I'm still not seeing it there. Attaching an image to show where it should be and isn't for clarity's sake. And thanks for all the work you're doing. It is much appreciated. Twilight Domain.PNG
    Yes, it's been fixed, but it won't be available until next Tuesday's update. Sometime next Tuesday your Update button should turn red, when it does, and you are not just about to start a game, click the update button. Then check for the fix.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Any idea when the ability score increase feature will be fixed?

Thread Information