STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Which ability score increase feature isn't working? I have nothing on my fix list for Tasha.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In character creation Tasha's gives you the ability to choose what stats you can increase instead of being locking into them by race. Lenderic mentioned it a couple pages ago.

That can't be automated - well I suppose it could be but it hasn't been. You'll need to manually adjust the ability scores as and when needed. See the third video here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...113#post557113
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I own the physical copy of Tasha's. I'm looking at getting it on FG as well. I'm hoping to run the Reckless Steps puzzle. In the book there's a diagram that shows the puzzle, but the incorrect steps are highlighted in red, giving away the solution to the puzzle. Is there an image of this puzzle without the incorrect steps highlighted, so that you can run this puzzle for your players in FG? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Odeatho View Post
    I own the physical copy of Tasha's. I'm looking at getting it on FG as well. I'm hoping to run the Reckless Steps puzzle. In the book there's a diagram that shows the puzzle, but the incorrect steps are highlighted in red, giving away the solution to the puzzle. Is there an image of this puzzle without the incorrect steps highlighted, so that you can run this puzzle for your players in FG? Thanks.
    Yes, the player handout doesn't have the steps highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi. I'm having trouble finding the image in Fantasy Grounds. I've loaded the 2 Tasha's modules, but I'm not finding anything on the puzzles. Do you know where I can find them? Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry. I found it. Was looking for Reckless Steps, when it's called WordPuzzle.
    Last edited by Odeatho; January 21st, 2021 at 20:01.

Hey,

Is there a reason that all the new new spells in Tasha's are listed as having different sources? Instead of being just "Sorcerer" they are split across "Sorcerer (New)" / "Sorcerer (optional)" / "Sorcerer (Tasha)". (Same for the other classes).

For me it makes it harder to see all the applicable spells when choosing, and you can already filter just from Tasha with the "Group" filter at the top.

Yes, it's so that it is obvious that they are completely optional.

And welcome to FG.

OK, I kind of get that. But:
    a) aren't the spells in Xanathar's / other sources also optional, but treated in the same list of "Sorcerer"? Seems inconsistent.
    b) from a usability point of view if you are looking at "Sorcerer" and don't want them, you can see the module and filter them out consciously (or not load the module); but if you do want them and have separate lists you have to keep changing swapping.
    c) I think approach really does not scale if used for future books - we'd have 15 lists of spells when we only want one.

My 2c anyway.

And thanks for the welcome! Been using FGC for about 6 months now and really liking it. And now our last party member has just got a 64-bit PC we're looking forward to moving to FGU - especially the dynamic lighting coming soon in 4.1!

Thread Information