FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I didn't go that far, no... I could try that... still have the other backup if things go awry.

That does not appear to have worked.

With the NPC Maker and Advanced Library and I have found a better source for the module from which I can copy paste it won't be as painful to recreate the module now. At least my players don't have much in the way of work for their characters.

Thank you for all your help.

Now if the NPC Maker allowed for adding the Keywords to attacks it would save me some extra edit time.

Hey all, I think I may have found a quirk in the way this codes that bears looking at.

So I was trying to code resistances for one of ETU's Strilberk Demons - which take half damage from Nonmagical Sources and are immune to fire and bludgeoning. I tried [@Halve Damage, @Normal Magical, @Immunity Fire], but fire damage was being halved, not eliminated altogether. When I removed the @Halve effect, Immunities work as normal. I've worked around it so far by just using @Halve Nonmagical and labouriously keywording EVERYTHING as nonmagical, which is a little tedious. Hope that's of some help and thanks,

- ToKo.
    Last edited by Tokolosh; June 25th, 2021 at 16:20.
    - ToKo

ULTIMATE LISCENSE HOLDER, BABY!
    "Roll20 ruined my first Ambush, and I never looked back..."
    Dean - East Texas University - Higher Education Campaign - (SWADE Ruleset) In Progress

I wanted half damage to blunt and used [@halve #Blunt Damage] it worked just fine of course you will need to label all blunt items as 'blunt'

I would like to create for the lack of a better name, an underboss. The underboss will have 2 wounds and a d4 wild dice. Is there a way to code this into an effect so that I can drop it onto an NPC for quick encounters?

Quote Originally Posted by icecrmman View Post
    I would like to create for the lack of a better name, an underboss. The underboss will have 2 wounds and a d4 wild dice. Is there a way to code this into an effect so that I can drop it onto an NPC for quick encounters?
    [Wounds Threshold -1] or [Wounds Threshold = 2] Should change their max wounds. If I remember right, effects only allow for individual traits to be assigned a unique wild die, [Shooting = 1wd] makes shooting use a d4 wild die. One suggestion would be to make the NPC with the Wounds effect and lower wild die built in as a "template" where you then just copied it and then applied the other differences. Beyond that, you may have to open up, then right click the wild card icon to change the die manually.
    Last edited by srbongo; March 4th, 2022 at 14:26. Reason: Effects got changed
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

If the npc is not a wild die, then this works.
    Code:
    [Trait =1wd]
    will affect all Skill and Attribute rolls, lowering the wild die one step (to d4). This includes tolls to unshake and soak.

Do this if you want the underboss to be better at unshaking and soaking:
    Code:
    [Shaken|Soak =2wd]
    So, all together:
    Code:
    [Trait =1wd, Wounds Threshold =2]
    Will give the NPC 2 Wounds and give it a d4 wild die for all rolls.

If the npc is a wild die, then it would be
    Code:
    [Trait -1wd, Wounds Threshold -1]
    To lower Wounds to 2 and the wild to d4.

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    [Wounds Threshold -1] or [Wounds Threshold = 2] Should change their max wounds. If I remember right, effects only allow for individual traits to be assigned a unique wild die, [Shooting = 1wd] makes shooting use a d4 wild die. One suggestion would be to make the NPC with the Wounds effect and lower wild die built in as a "template" where you then just copied it and then applied the other differences. Beyond that, you may have to open up, then right click the wild card icon to change the die manually.
    Thanks, I did not realize you could adjust the WD in that manner now gangs have hierarchy
    Last edited by icecrmman; March 4th, 2022 at 18:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    If the npc is not a wild die, then this works.
    Code:
    [Trait =1wd]
    will affect all Skill and Attribute rolls, lowering the wild die one step (to d4). This includes tolls to unshake and soak.

Do this if you want the underboss to be better at unshaking and soaking:
    Code:
    [Shaken|Soak =2wd]
    So, all together:
    Code:
    [Trait =1wd, Wounds Threshold =2]
    Will give the NPC 2 Wounds and give it a d4 wild die for all rolls.

If the npc is a wild die, then it would be
    Code:
    [Trait -1wd, Wounds Threshold -1]
    To lower Wounds to 2 and the wild to d4.
    Above and beyond thank you, I am really looking forward to my next session.
    Last edited by icecrmman; March 4th, 2022 at 23:34.

Is there a way to create an effect that covers all attribute linked skills as a group?

Thread Information