STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    How do you ignore the gang up limit of +4 to allow no limit

+4 Gang Up bonus is RAW Core Rules in SWADE, so there’s no need to account for changing that in the ruleset. Making it unlimited would be a house rule for which you’d need to write an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    +4 Gang Up bonus is RAW Core Rules in SWADE, so there’s no need to account for changing that in the ruleset. Making it unlimited would be a house rule for which you’d need to write an extension.
    Or manually add however many extra +1's are needed in the modifier box.

But really ignoring the rules like this makes Edges like Block pointless.

It's a setting "Living Dead - Dead End" where the zombies ignore the gang up limit

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Or manually add however many extra +1's are needed in the modifier box.

But really ignoring the rules like this makes Edges like Block pointless.
    Reducing a bonus against you no matter how large by one or two, with improved block, is never pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    It would be cool if there were effects that modified conditions or other effects.
    I have an edge like yours in my settings. I just use the Pounce effect on those characters.
    You could play around with calling an one effect from another using #. For example Bound calls #Distracted so there is no need to re-enter what Distracted does. This also means that Dazed [#Distracted] works but now has a new name. You could add another effect into that. Lets say Dazed [#Distracted, Pace -1]. So now we have a new effect name that will modify Distracted. The only potential problem is I am seeing is to be wary of depth. Really Tired [#Dazed] might have issues. Since it calls an effect which then calls another one.

However I am testing that really tired condition in real life so don't know right now
    Last edited by Lonewolf; November 26th, 2023 at 08:31.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    You could play around with calling an one effect from another using #. For example Bound calls #Distracted so there is no need to re-enter what Distracted does. This also means that Dazed [#Distracted] works but now has a new name. You could add another effect into that. Lets say Dazed [#Distracted, Pace -1]. So now we have a new effect name that will modify Distracted. The only potential problem is I am seeing is to be wary of depth. Really Tired [#Dazed] might have issues. Since it calls an effect which then calls another one.

However I am testing that really tired condition in real life so don't know right now
    Get some rest!

Quote Originally Posted by icecrmman View Post
    How do you ignore the gang up limit of +4 to allow no limit
    Gang up can either be automated by switching on the option. Or manually added using buttons the modifier window. These buttons can be dragged to the hotbar as well. If want gang up over +4 just add buttons for this.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thread Information