DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    My Tuesday Campaign of the After is going strong, the setting is very good, the stress tags have been causing havoc to my players, my favourite so far:

As a player was creeping into a butcher bear cave, his failed stealth check imbued his staff with breech energy, cue the butcher bear chasing him across the ruins of Lander.

The Skav player's trousers (pants I suppose as this is set in the remains of America) tainted with phasing, so now they disappear at inopportune moments...

One of the player's noticing that each night some of his kit would disappear and one of the party commenting how he heard the Helot eating late at night, so the following night he placed all his items in pairs to see which one was on it's own in the morning.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by JonG View Post
    Hey everyone, its Jon Gibbons, The creator and Artist behind THE AFTER. Great to hear of everyones wish to see THE AFTER brought to life on Fantasy Grounds. Its definitely something I want to get going! any advice would be great!
    Hi Jon -

Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds Savage Worlds forum. I'm happy to see the increased visibility and support.

Best regards and wishes moving forward. I will definitely be a supporter should it become available.
    Last edited by Kyler; October 8th, 2020 at 19:28.

+1 for me -- I'd definitely buy it for Fantasy Grounds .. and it would keep me using Fantasy Grounds too.

Thread Information