FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

The After: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

The After (Jade Monkey Studios):

Would love to see this released for Fantasy Grounds. For those interested please show your support. Maybe SW will reach out to the developers of the world if enough of us show interest. I know that Kevin Doswell has already done a personal conversion so it shouldn't be hard to get it up and running if an agreement can be made between SW and Jon Gibbons (Jade Monkey Studios). The artwork is fantastic and there is definitely a "Defiance Vibe". I'm personally going to purchase the POD when it becomes available.

Someone was working on it but Smiteworks told them it's not going to happen. Needs to be a bigger seller first apparently

The After was the Jumpstart I was most interested in back when SWADE was being launched and I've been very happy to have finally gotten the pdf from the Kickstarter. It's a great setting and I'd love to see it get more attention.

I'd buy it for sure!
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

The After is an awesome setting. I would, without hesitation, buy this to add it to my collection.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

The PDF is currently on sale on DriveThruRPG:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ter?src=newest

Yes, it was my hope in the initial post, that people would check out the kickstarter and the DriveThruRPG pdf release in order to make it known, generate interest, and to help get it past the copper seller phase. More interest equals more likelihood of release. Personally, I'm waiting for the POD for final purchase, but would definitely purchase it on Fantasy Grounds at any point. I would love to see this in FGC and FGU. If any of you share this interest, please pass the message along! Power in savage numbers. Cheers all! And last but not least, thank you to those that have posted here and have shown support.
    Last edited by Kyler; September 5th, 2020 at 20:01.

I have to say it looks V Good in FG.

screenshot0257.jpg

I'll run a game at the next FGCON.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I have to say it looks V Good in FG.

screenshot0257.jpg

I'll run a game at the next FGCON.
    Yes, it does look very good. Just looked at the image. You do great work. Thank you for that!

I want that desktop decal as well.

Thread Information