STAR TREK 2d20

Couple of very minor issues

I noticed these a while back but did not make a post because there was another one I wanted to bring up as well, but for two weeks, I have not been able to remember it.

The first one concerns items; when you copy an item and then export it, most of the built in items have notes under the <special> tag, and it looks like 2.x does not read that field. Probably an easy enough fix find/replace special with notes.

Here is what it looks like in Notepad++

Here is what it looks like in the item itself (note: no special section):

The other issue is with any creature that has a locale of Burial Areas, the code for that is SS, however, the code for S is Saltwater Shores/shallows, so it shows that twice:

Here is a standard Undead from C&T:

I want to emphasize that these are very minor, and should not be considered a priority. Just wanted to get them on your radar.

If you want any help with this let me know, I basically went in and cleaned up some of it already for my MERP module.

Also, good work today on the UK Games Expo demonstration. I learned a couple of things I did not know.

Thanks Sulimo! I appreciate it. I was worried it wouldn't be as useful for someone familiar with using the RMC ruleset.

The first issue is likely a field I missed when redoing the items. I can have the conversion process handle it with the next major release.

The second issue is in a section that I plan to redo a bit so it is a bit more useful.

Thanks for the extra details. It makes them easier to track down. I will add them to my list.

Sounds great.

I have to say, between this new version of the ruleset and FGU, I have not been this excited to get a larger group together in quite a while.

Thanks for all of the work you are doing.

Thread Information