STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Unless there is something different with my file, does not include level 3 characters and the xml conversions include level 7 of some characters and level 5 of other characters that only have a level 1 PDF.

I don't have the xml. I converted the pdf myself for the core. I can try to redownload and see what I get. Give me a second

Yep. You're correct. It looks like when they updated the file with the APG pregens they removed the level 3 core pregens. Since they are free Stephan may still have them. If not, let me know and I can send him or you PDFs for you to look at to see which one you want to play.

Thank you for looking into it. Another person sent me the level 3 PDFs for the cleric, fighter, and wizard, which were the 3 that I had the most interest in playing.

Thanks!

Yes, the level 3s seem to be missing since the APG release but that probably is an error. Either the previously appended pdf files or the FG xmls should provide an overview over the available options though.

(Note that the level 7s included in the linked thread are not official Paizo pregens.)
    Last edited by stephan_; August 28th, 2020 at 22:38.

The server is up.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Thread Information