DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Maps - Siege of Durgams Folly

Hi all.

Just in the process of running this for my group, based on the old paper and pen version. Not a problem, in that I can get a copy of the map, import it and put a grid overlay on it... except (obviously) the map is the GM's version of things. Does anyone have a "player's map" with the room numbers, secret doors etc. removed? Not looking for an LOS version (though that would be excellent!!), but just a version I can use for my players....

Sorry of this is in the wrong area - but as Siege was a 3.5 adventure, seemed the place to put it..

Thank you

Paul

If no one points you to a publicly available (i.e. not copyright protected) image, then you may have to make your own player version. Some info in this video: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...rescale-1a.wmv About half way through, Xorne shows how to remove GM info from a map - most non-basic graphics apps have the ability to do this with a clone type tool, for example GIMP: https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tool-clone.html
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you - gives me a good starting point. I'll work through the video. Just bought the PDF version to make my life easier, so I can amend that and remove some of the numbers etc.

Got to admit one of the things I love about FG(U) is the ability to import stuff and hack it around (fairly!!!) easily.

Cheers!

Paul

Thread Information