DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Module Wierdness

First the buttery part. I just purchased Fantasy Grounds Unity and The Starfinder complete bundle. I did this for the high level of automation and because of the starship combat - you all are the only ones that I have seen that makes it a bit easier on the GM and the players - so thank you.

I have yet to run a game, as i am still learning to use the software (The Wiki and Youtube have helped a lot).

So I have noticed some weird things with the modules. Mostly with the first two Adventure Paths (Dead Suns and Against the Aeon Throne). Neither AP has its own category in the Library list (on the left hand side). I was wondering if they were going to be updated?

I also noticed that the Colonist theme from "Against the Aeon Throne AP1 The Reach of the Empire" is not available when I have the module loaded. Looking though the source material (in Fantasy Grounds Unity) I also do not see the theme.

Also, Dawn of Flame AP 6, Assault On the Crucible is showing up under the Attack of the Swarm Category instead of the Dawn of Flame Category.

Thank you for your time. And so far, learning the software has been easy. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by RicBush View Post
    So I have noticed some weird things with the modules. Mostly with the first two Adventure Paths (Dead Suns and Against the Aeon Throne). Neither AP has its own category in the Library list (on the left hand side). I was wondering if they were going to be updated?
    Not sure I know what you are talking about here? Can you provide an image pointing out what you are asking?

I also noticed that the Colonist theme from "Against the Aeon Throne AP1 The Reach of the Empire" is not available when I have the module loaded. Looking though the source material (in Fantasy Grounds Unity) I also do not see the theme.
    Are you loading the Player's Resources too? If not, that is the problem as that is where it is.

Also, Dawn of Flame AP 6, Assault On the Crucible is showing up under the Attack of the Swarm Category instead of the Dawn of Flame Category.
    Can you show an image of what you are talking about?

P.S. welcome to the forums and the community
    Last edited by deer_buster; August 20th, 2020 at 15:09.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

This should be fixed. I am checking now.
    It has been changed.

Madman
    Last edited by madman; August 20th, 2020 at 20:39.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Not sure I know what you are talking about here? Can you provide an image pointing out what you are asking?
    First2_AdventurePaths.png
    Here is the top of my library list - it has both APs (Dead Suns and Against the Aoen Throne) under the heading of "Adventures".

Are you loading the Player's Resources too? If not, that is the problem as that is where it is.
    Thank you for telling me that.

APs_and_Themes.png
    When I was learning the software, i loaded the Module and found that i had the theme available. It is only the extra theme in Against the Aeon Throne that is different. Once again Thank you for letting me know.

Can you show an image of what you are talking about?
    Here is my library image.
    MissCategory.png

I also think I am missing something. I followed the instructions, listed in the "city hall" to revert the module. I have update over the last couple of nights (and this evening as well) to see if the categories has been corrected.

P.S. welcome to the forums and the community
    Thank you. Sorry to be a PITA And I know I still have a lot of learn about the software.

The misspelled Attack of the Swarm should have gone live the 18th. The Dawn of Flame error is in the system for updates. I think for Tuesday the 24th/ or 31st

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post535535

I did not do the Dead Suns Conversions or the Against the Aeon Throne ones.
    Last edited by madman; August 21st, 2020 at 05:44.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Just looking at the loaded modules, in my personal non-binding opinion, having the AP name as a category is redundant, as the name of the AP is in the name of the module, and they should just show up under the general "Adventures" category. Also, there are very few instances you would want even multiples of the same AP loaded at the same time anyway, much less multiple APs.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Just looking at the loaded modules, in my personal non-binding opinion, having the AP name as a category is redundant, as the name of the AP is in the name of the module, and they should just show up under the general "Adventures" category. Also, there are very few instances you would want even multiples of the same AP loaded at the same time anyway, much less multiple APs.
    I agree. As I am learning I loaded everything just to see. And I am with you about loading only a single module as I Game Master.

Thank you. I did read that. For some reason it has not updated on my system yet.

madman and deer_buster, thank you both for responding so quickly.

Thread Information