DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Replacing a Character Sheet Frame

Greetings all,

Not sure if this is possible, however I want to replace a specific frame (languages) on the character sheet using an extension to cater for something else.

Is this possible? If so how would I go about it without replacing the whole tab in question.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Yes, the tab would have the the different elements grouped together under it. You would simply replaced the probably want to crack it open, copy the tab file, then replace the language section with whatever you wanted.

You would want to keep that area the same size as it is currently.

Depending on what you want to do and how urgent it is I can refresh myself on where to look and what to do.

Also depends on how comfortable you are with XML.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; August 21st, 2020 at 01:56.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Yes, the tab would have the the different elements grouped together under it. You would simply replaced the probably want to crack it open, copy the tab file, then replace the language section with whatever you wanted.

You would want to keep that area the same size as it is currently.

Depending on what you want to do and how urgent it is I can refresh myself on where to look and what to do.

Also depends on how comfortable you are with XML.
    Thanks for the offer, however I have already created a new tab for something else.

The problem is that sticking a new tab on makes it look like an afterthought and I was want to approach this more from a designer view point.

Once again thank you for the reply and offer.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thread Information