STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Introductions for the new staff

I have posted these under the various Blog posts where we first posted the positions, but it seems I neglected to give the official shout out to our recent hires.

Derek Batting (WishX)
    Customer Service Representative

Joseph Belcher (TheGMSource)
    Customer Service Representative

Steven Melton
    Full-Stack Network Developer/Engineer

Derek and Joseph were both big Fantasy Grounds users prior to joining the company and they have been working alongside David Middleton to obliterate the customer support queue. Derek has also been extremely helpful testing installs on Windows, Mac and Linux and also for Steam. Aaron unfortunately left the team in mid June, which precipitated the need for another resource. Expect to see more of the team as we expand out some of their roles to do some fun stuff online and to take a more active role on the forums and Discord.

Steven joined and hit the ground running. He's already patched some issues with our FGU Lobby server and has taken over the Mac and Linux builds from Ryan, who we let go. He has rebuilt and tested installers and updaters for Mac and Linux and we expect to be showing this work off in the near future. He also did some clever proof of concept work on FGC back in the day to provide grid-based LOS functionality. With the breadth of knowledge and creativity he brings to the team, we have high expectations.

Congrats and Welcome. Super happy to see the the SmiteWorks team growing.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Welcome Derek, Joseph and Steven!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welcome, now get to work! Muhahahaha

Blog Entries
    Glad to see the team growing and improving!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Welcome all (officially). I think we chatted on Discord when you suddenly appeared there - Well some of you did anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Welcome!

Yay for more peeps! Welcome!

Blog Entries
    Great seeing the company continue to grow!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information