5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Got it figured out 👍🏽

Perfect!

If you have a spot that opens up, please let me know. I am very interested.

Our one-shot session is coming up! Let me know if you need anything.

I will be signing on about 15 min earlier in case you want to quickly export your PC, check connections (with FG and Discord) or simply chat. Look forward to gaming with all of you soon!

Hello Ryuson - shot in the dark, but if the game’s tonight or tomorrow and you have a no-show I can stand in, I’m quarantined and looking for a game :-). I’ve about 12 hours of FGU experience under my belt.

So ran this one-shot and had a great time! Formed the core of a new gaming group.

Also, we are looking for an extra player. I PM'd those who have shown interest but open to anyone interested in 50/50 role-play (social & exploration)/combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuson View Post
    So ran this one-shot and had a great time! Formed the core of a new gaming group.

Also, we are looking for an extra player. I PM'd those who have shown interest but open to anyone interested in 50/50 role-play (social & exploration)/combat.
    Hey there I would be interested in joining you next time. I am new and my eventual goal is to be able to DM. I have a few FG college courses booked this week to learn some basics. I am playing on Unity. My forum name is also my discord handle. Feel free to PM me.

I would like to play if you have space.

So, I finally completed the Port Forward quest and I'm ready to see what FG can do! So, I'm prepping to run a game to become more familiar on the GM side (I've experienced the player side). Again, this is a one shot to become familiar with FG. Newbs are welcome!

FG License: FGC Ultimate
    Game System: 5e
    Time Zone: EDT (-4 UDT)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 6:30-9:30 PM, though another time slot could work depending on our schedules.
    Planned start date: I would need about 1-1.5 week prep time once we get 2-5 players (5 max). We would set a date once we identify the players.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: This is just a one-shot to learn the interface and get as far as we can in Dragon of Icespire Peak (from the D&D Essentials Kit).
    Term: One shot but if there's interest, we can plan doing multiple sessions if there's mutual interest.
    Text or Voice: I'm hoping to use a voice channel on FG Discord unless someone else has a Discord server.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recordings.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on what the players end up doing (Icespire is sandboxy) but I hope to run a few combats, explore the map and test the interface.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 2-5 players (5 max). Newbs to 5e or FG are welcome.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level starting character.
    Character restrictions: Don't forsee any. Just realize it's a one shot.

Past XP: I've been a player on FG for a few months (the interface seems pretty easy). I've been a role-player for a few decades

Final Thoughts: My goal here is to learn FG on the GM side. I have the content I need. All I need is the experience using it and learning the ropes. So, I'm reading stuff, playing around with the program independently and looking at videos. But I learn best by actually running something (plus, that's so much more fun!).

I'm hoping this will be the first step toward more online gaming. Patience will be key. So, if you're open to learning FG with me, let's do it!
    I'm interested im looking for 5e experience and have my own discord server. Please .

I would like to play if you have space.

So, I finally completed the Port Forward quest and I'm ready to see what FG can do! So, I'm prepping to run a game to become more familiar on the GM side (I've experienced the player side). Again, this is a one shot to become familiar with FG. Newbs are welcome!

FG License: FGC Ultimate
    Game System: 5e
    Time Zone: EDT (-4 UDT)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 6:30-9:30 PM, though another time slot could work depending on our schedules.
    Planned start date: I would need about 1-1.5 week prep time once we get 2-5 players (5 max). We would set a date once we identify the players.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: This is just a one-shot to learn the interface and get as far as we can in Dragon of Icespire Peak (from the D&D Essentials Kit).
    Term: One shot but if there's interest, we can plan doing multiple sessions if there's mutual interest.
    Text or Voice: I'm hoping to use a voice channel on FG Discord unless someone else has a Discord server.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recordings.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on what the players end up doing (Icespire is sandboxy) but I hope to run a few combats, explore the map and test the interface.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 2-5 players (5 max). Newbs to 5e or FG are welcome.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level starting character.
    Character restrictions: Don't forsee any. Just realize it's a one shot.

Past XP: I've been a player on FG for a few months (the interface seems pretty easy). I've been a role-player for a few decades

Final Thoughts: My goal here is to learn FG on the GM side. I have the content I need. All I need is the experience using it and learning the ropes. So, I'm reading stuff, playing around with the program independently and looking at videos. But I learn best by actually running something (plus, that's so much more fun!).

I'm hoping this will be the first step toward more online gaming. Patience will be key. So, if you're open to learning FG with me, let's do it!
    I'm interested, im looking for 5e experience and have my own discord server. Please let me know.

Thanks for everyone's interest in this thread. I've started a general recruitment thread on the main LFG section. It can be found here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...808#post541808

Thread closed.

Thread Information