DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Disruption Automation

I'm trying to use the Wiki to create a Disruptive effect for the rune on the character but I can get it to either roll the extra d6 against every type of target or it doesn't work at all. Can someone more knowledgeable than I help me with the syntax of the effect?

Disruptive; IFT: TYPE [undead]; DMG: 1d6 positive

That's what I put as the entire effect and it rolls the d6 of positive energy against every target, other versions just ignore the d6 entirely, even against undead. Am I missing something or is it not working as intended right now?

Use normal brackets - TYPE(undead)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I realize my mistake. I tried the regular brackets but I tested them against a Hobgoblin General and a Zombie Hulk, both creatures around my party's current level. The Zombie Hulk however only has the Huge and NE traits, there's no undead traits for that Bestiary monster in FG. So I accidentally found a small correction that needs to be made lol
    Thanks for the swift reply Trenloe!

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    I realize my mistake. I tried the regular brackets but I tested them against a Hobgoblin General and a Zombie Hulk, both creatures around my party's current level. The Zombie Hulk however only has the Huge and NE traits, there's no undead traits for that Bestiary monster in FG. So I accidentally found a small correction that needs to be made lol
    Thanks for the swift reply Trenloe!
    I've had a talk with the hulk and he replied quite vehemently, "I'm not dead yet! I feel better!" Not sure I believe him.

I'll make that change to the Bestiary so you can "bring out your (un)dead" on the next update.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

No problem! I’m just happy to help, thank you guys for all the hard work you put in making this program and the games we run so much better

Thread Information