Starfinder Playlist

An On Going Campaign Looking For More Players

FG License: All types welcome.
    Timezone: GMT-7
    Day of week, frequency, and time: Only Thursday | 2pm-6pm Or 1400-1600
    Term: Long Term
    Chat: Required, Discord
    Video: Is not required, but I use it sometimes.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 5 months
    DM Experience: 5 months

My group are looking to add 2-3 players to our sandboxie campaign. We are playing through written campaigns. Right now, we are half way finished with LMOP, I have the campaign set up to move into Descend into Avernus or Tomb of Horrors. If you're interested in playing message me.

I have Sound effects and background noise that fit the atmosphere of the environment the party is in. Which means, if you're in a cave, you will hear cave noises, and if you cast fireball, you will hear a fireball. My group and I enjoy the sound effects. We believe it add more to the experience of D&D.

Thank you for taking the time on reading this post.

Anthony
    AKA: Trib Adris

what exactly are you playing?

We are currently playing Lost mine Of Phandelver.

i meant what system, guessing 5e now since its lost mines.

Oh lol yeah 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Estill Gaming View Post
    I'm interested
    Sweet, send me a PM.

Hi there Anthony,

I've been looking to play in a 5e game for a while now (I'm usually a DM). I have *technically* played LMoP, but only the first session becasue 3 other PCs left the game and the DM wasn't able to find new players for a couple weeks and killed thew game. So I don't know what does/could happen past the ambush on the way to P and the the cave. As a DM I only run my own home brew worlds so I haven't looked at any modules, although I have also played the first half or so of Dragon Heist (again, other players had to leave the game for IRL reasons).

If I am doing timezones correctly you are looking to start at 2pm Pacific on Thursdays? If so that would be 3pm my time (mountain). That should work for 95% of the time. I am a graduate student so there is a chance that I may have to schedule some data collection at that time, but I would try to avoid that and I wouldn't miss more than 1 in 4 sessions (and probably not even that).

Personally I lean a little more towards the RP side than a raw mechanics side of play but I can work to fit a group as long as it isn't a pure "I use X ability to do Y for Z effect". That is a great style of game for people who like that but I wouldn't fit well in that game. As for characters, I have several ideas based off NPCs i've played as/with in games I DM and I will make a character that fits with the setting (Forgotten Realms) and the party as is (i.e., if no body has good access to healing then I have no problems making a character that can fill that role). My preference (and it is a slight preference) is to play a divine (cleric/druid) or martial (fighter, ranger, barb) but I can and will play a character to fill any role.

If you are still looking for a player and think I could fit, send me a PM. I'd be happy (and prefer) to briefly chat on discord to get a better sense for if I will fit with your game/group and if you run the kind of game I want to play in.

Thread Information