FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 47 of 49 First ... 374546474849 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghun View Post
    Ended up purchasing it from the Forge, don't want to bother with DMSGuild anymore.

I got 1.56 now but get an error message with Poly when opening a PC or NPC (and extension doesn't show on sheet).

Created a druid that's level 5 and nothing.

Script execution error: [String "W:char_polymorphism":3: attempts to call a field 'setCallback' ( a nil value)

Brand new campaign.

Extensions that are loaded:
    Map Parcel v 1.51
    Polymorphism v 1.56
    Combat Groups v 1.59
    Equipped Effects v 1.66

Any idea what might be causing this?
    I just tested this with those exts, using those versions on a 5th level druid and not getting the error. Can you offer anymore info?

Also you can contact me on Grim Press discord

https://discord.gg/grimpress

Normally a lot easier there if you can get to real time feedback and post pictures etc, if you are able to do that.

Did you delete the previous version from your ext folder before installing the 1 from DMsGuild

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Did you delete the previous version from your ext folder before installing the 1 from DMsGuild
    DMsG is out of date per bug discussion earlier.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

What I have is really weird. I just recreated a brand new campaign.

Modules loaded: PhB + D&D Phandelver Shattered Obelisk

Extension loaded: Polymorphism

I get the error message at character creation now ... I did make a druid and got the error pop up :-(

I'm gonna investigate since an old campaign of mine where I have a druid doesn't give me any error.

Need to rule out the D&D Phandelver module (although I wouldn't understand why it would create an issue).

I'll get back to you on this thread with my findings

I just joined the Grim Press discord. Pseudo is Arghun (same as here on the forum).

What I have is really weird. I just recreated a brand new campaign.

Modules loaded: PhB + D&D Phandelver Shattered Obelisk

Extension loaded: Polymorphism

I get the error message at character creation now ... I did make a druid and got the error pop up :-(

I'm gonna investigate since an old campaign of mine where I have a druid doesn't give me any error.

Need to rule out the D&D Phandelver module (although I wouldn't understand why it would create an issue).

I'll get back to you on this thread with my findings
    I just created a new campaign with the modules I use - not Phandelver - and only poly - and created druid 5 human circle of moon in character wizard - no issues when poly into rat.

Yeah it's very weird, I just loaded my previous campaign and everything is fine there.

Running different test scenarios now

I isolate the issue with a theme I have slightly modified based on the FG Leather one where the only things I did was to edit and change the GM token icon for the chat and added a different dice tower (as far as I remember I didn't add/modify any script to it).

Seems like I changed to load order of my theme extension to 999...

PhB only: create druid 5, exit session, load Poly => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB only + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB + LMoPSO + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB + LMoPSO + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB, exit session, add my theme extension =>NOK (load order 999)

Changed load order of my theme to 50 from 999 and everything works fine.

Problem solved...

Have to understand the overload process when extensions load I guess :-)

I isolate the issue with a theme I have slightly modified based on the FG Leather one where the only things I did was to edit and change the GM token icon for the chat and added a different dice tower (as far as I remember I didn't add/modify any script to it).

Seems like I changed to load order of my theme extension to 999...

PhB only: create druid 5, exit session, load Poly => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB only + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB + LMoPSO + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB =>OK
    PhB + LMoPSO + Poly: create druid 5 => extension shows on ACTION TAB, exit session, add my theme extension =>NOK (load order 999)

Changed load order of my theme to 50 from 999 and everything works fine.

Problem solved...

Have to understand the overload process when extensions load I guess :-)
    Basically when you write an extension - you make sure you always realize you are sharing everything potentially with others - so you insure anything you override (if possible) calls the original code before or after. Otherwise you stomp whatever the others may be doing and break the code. Conflict is what its called. I always insure I call the original and am aware I'm playing in a shared sandbox so if your load order is below mine - you'll be safe as I play nice. If you are higher - and don't play nice - you will break others. As in this case likely.

Does this extension allow for circumventing the standard Wildshape rules? I have some custom class features for a character that can both wild shape into higher level creatures, and into non-beasts. This extension looks great, but if it won't allow me to circumvent that rule, then it won't work for my campaign. Any information on that would be great.

Thank you

Thread Information