DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 49 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    V1.43 - Bug - exceeded hit points was not being checked against temp hp if any were present. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks again SR for keeping this so well updated.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

V1.44 - Update - added support for NPC spell checks for polymorphism to also look in innatespells (Polymorph, True Polymorph, etc.). Per FGU NPC parsing rules if these things are in "spells" you have to have a "Spellcasting" trait defined in order for it to parse saving throw data (example: "...spellcasting ability is intelligence..." - other stuff you'll have to look in their code). Per FGU NPC parsing rules if these things are in "innatespells" you have to have an "Innate Spellcasting" trait defined - with same parsing rules as spells. Don't ask me about those spellcasting parsing text as I had to look it up in code just to get the minimum stuff to make it work defined - you're on your own there. Though module stuff from FGU should have all that stuff defined in NPCs correctly. Bleh.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; December 10th, 2022 at 18:12.

V1.45 - Bug - a past FGU update of code changed one of things I was overriding which I never noticed - may have made some other extensions conflict which should not have. Fixed to reflect current FGU code.

Since my stuff always worked did not notice major argument list change had occurred in FGU code I was overwriting. Rewrote how I do exceeded damage when polymorph is killed by over that amount to be transferred to original per rules if it applies.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 5th, 2023 at 16:20.

V1.46 - Update - new "polymorphism_current_npc" added to PC charsheet if it was source of polymorphism. This is needed by other extension who may have the charsheet but not the new NPC CT entry it is currently referenced by (combat groups in particular).

V1.47 - Update - implemented node and childList changes to code that SW wanted.

Let me start off by saying I am not normally a stupid woman. However, when you get this wonderful ext. make sure you have NOT changed the name of the ability of wild shape to something like.... say.... wild shape taken. You will not want to waste an hour of your time trying to figure out why it works with one druid and not another. You will then have a "I could have had a V8 moment" when you add the feature again to the abilities page and lo and behold it works. You have to add it to the actual ability page and not just in the feature slot on the action tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Solani View Post
    Let me start off by saying I am not normally a stupid woman. However, when you get this wonderful ext. make sure you have NOT changed the name of the ability of wild shape to something like.... say.... wild shape taken. You will not want to waste an hour of your time trying to figure out why it works with one druid and not another. You will then have a "I could have had a V8 moment" when you add the feature again to the abilities page and lo and behold it works. You have to add it to the actual ability page and not just in the feature slot on the action tab.
    To recap the txt file these are what I provide in terms of spell/power/keywords (added some clarification of exactly where they are expected in this post):

Polymorph Spell - this is a NPC main page spell/PC action tab sheet spell - This will support the full RAW 5E rules for this spell in the newly created sheet after the spell takes effect. Labels in the sheet will inform you that this new sheet is the one you use. If you go over to the original sheet (PC) or reference sheet (NPC) the label will be different and tell you DO NOT USE that sheet. The list of NPCs will be limited where it can be based on the RAW 5E rules. This is a targeted spell. If the target is of the same faction as the caster then it will not require the saving throw to take effect. Otherwise, it will.

True Polymorph Spell - this is a NPC main page spell/PC action tab sheet spell - This will support the full RAW 5E rules for this spell in the newly created sheet after the spell takes effect. Labels in the sheet will inform you that this new sheet is the one you use. If you go over to the original sheet (PC) or reference sheet (NPC) the label will be different and tell you DO NOT USE that sheet. The list of NPCs will be limited where it can be based on the RAW 5E rules. This is a targeted spell. If the target is of the same faction as the caster then it will not require the saving throw to take effect. Otherwise, it will. This supports special custom NPC types of "object" or "item". If you make a custom NPC that has a type of one of these it will be treated as an object by this and that other spells in polymorphism (won't be considered a creature). For example, making a chair NPC with whatever structural HP it would have or anything else with a chair token and a type of "object" or "item" would be respected as an object in this spell.

Animal Shapes Spell - this is a NPC main page spell/PC action tab sheet spell - This will support the full RAW 5E rules for this spell in the newly created sheet after the spell takes effect. Labels in the sheet will inform you that this new sheet is the one you use. If you go over to the original sheet (PC) or reference sheet (NPC) the label will be different and tell you DO NOT USE that sheet. The list of NPCs will be limited where it can be based on the RAW 5E rules. This is a targeted spell. If the target is self or not of the same faction as the caster that target will be ignored. A special feature that supports the ability to change shapes while a current animal shapes spell concentration is in effect requires that the target list be an exact subset of the current Animal Shapes concentration effects in play. If it is, then only that subset will change without breaking the concentration and losing the others in that active spell. Otherwise, any deviation from the target subset will result in breaking the concentration of the others (reverting them back) and casting this new target list as a new animal shapes spell transformation.

Shapechange Spell - this is a NPC main page spell/PC action tab sheet spell - This will support the almost the full RAW 5E rules for this spell in the newly created sheet after the spell takes effect. Because of the nature of this spell and that you can still use your character features and spells at DM's discretion based on shape you took - this new sheet will have everything you need according to RAW 5E rules except those DM discretion things. When you go back to the original sheet it will also have a different label stating this sheet is for LIMTTED use at DM's discretion (unlike other reference sheets which state DO NOT USE). This is a self only spell and the special case allowing you to change shape while active is handled by going back to your source sheet where the NPC selection in this case will allow you to select a new NPC and hit the active button again (even though its highlighted already). If the NPC selection was different than the current one it will delete the Shapechange effect (reverting you back) and then transform you into the new NPC shape.

Shapechanger - this is an NPC trait/ PC feature which I've left completely up to the DM on what NPC's it can turn into. There are no changes to the resulting sheet - this is simply going to turn them into the pure NPC. If you want special conditions for this (like a vampire turning into mist) you make your own custom NPC. Or in some cases the shape changed attack/damage features are already on the NPC sheet and you can do nothing at all and don't even trigger polyrmorphism. This will pass in the HP data to the NPC and is really only valid to use if you copy the NPC into different versions where you add different tokens and keep all the stats etc. the same (optionally editing out attacks to the relevant ones for that token shape). Also if you die in changed shape you revert and are still dead.

Shapeshifter - this is an NPC trait/ PC feature which I've left completely up to the DM on what NPC's it can turn into. There are no changes to the resulting sheet - this is simply going to turn them into the pure NPC. It will follow most polymorph spell rules on death where it will carry over the exceeded HP when it reverts back to its shape. Used more for allowing the DM to have unrestricted polymorph (some homebrew NPC/PC have this death revert behavior).

Wild Shape - this is an NPC action/ PC feature (same place that dropping on sheets will put it). This will support the full RAW 5E rules for this in the newly created sheet after the wild shape takes effect. This is a self only thing so simply supports the active button switching back and forth.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 16th, 2023 at 17:02.

V1.48 - Update - supported vehicle class as much as possible in the same manner as npc class.

V1.49 - Bug - fix in for display/removal of client polymorph PC/NPC windows and running a local client would have ownership detection issues - changed check to be with Session.UserName instead of User.getUserName() so the correct login user would be returned for comparison with owner when the client is running on same machine as host.

Thread Information