STAR TREK 2d20
Page 37 of 49 First ... 27353637383947 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Yeah, guy. I know it's a conflict otherwise I wouldn't have posted my comment and I clearly stated what it is. Temporal Fixation is an extension written by MeAndUnique, one of the creators under the Grim Press umbrella that you share.

Also, there's nothing to "turn back on." When the PC Shapeshifts, Polymorphism literally removes the entire effect line from the combat tracker for that NPC/companion.

I can't put into words how much I absolutely despise interacting with you. You constantly complain about having to find issues with your extensions yourself, but when people bring legitimate problems to you, you either pout, get angry, condescend, or shrug your shoulders.

Fix it or don't. I've done my duty in reporting it.
    As much as I'd like to interact and toy with a troll trying to bait me - I'm going to have to pass. If MeAndUnique wants to let me know what on earth your talking about - he will. Otherwise, its a noted conflict - which was all I was stating. If its an effect line in the original polymorphed CT entry then it will be in the new NPC CT entry either ON or OFF as I stated.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Right choice, big ooof.

Just wanted to leave a message saying good job after reading that entitled user rant above.

is this broken? i just bought it and no matter how i use it in fgu - even removing all exts i cannot get it to function at all. why?

sorry it works. i'm not sure what i did, as i did several things, and eventually the option popped up
    Last edited by Cormellion; August 16th, 2022 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormellion View Post
    is this broken? i just bought it and no matter how i use it in fgu - even removing all exts i cannot get it to function at all. why?

sorry it works. I'm not sure what i did, as i did several things, and eventually the option popped up
    PS works great cheers

And bushviper decided to contact me privately to insult me (and silent ruin again)... yay what a person of charm.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    And bushviper decided to contact me privately to insult me (and silent ruin again)... yay what a person of charm.
    Sorry to hear that. He wants me to conform to what he expects of developers and how they interact with their users, sadly, not his call. I put these extensions out as something I made for my players and offer for sale to the general public as is if they want what I want. I also tend to tweak my users in discord and he does not appreciate my patented answer to most things...

No(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Sorry to hear that. He wants me to conform to what he expects of developers and how they interact with their users, sadly, not his call. I put these extensions out as something I made for my players and offer for sale to the general public as is if they want what I want. I also tend to tweak my users in discord and he does not appreciate my patented answer to most things...

No(tm)
    You're making a number of assumptions about me despite knowing exactly zero about me. Except for the fact that I absolutely despise you (or this persona you project online). However, I am absolutely not alone. A lot of people really dislike you. I have numerous messages from strangers that prove it. Even members of your of 'team' loathe interacting with you and I have those messages, too. In truth, the only reason you're tolerated is because you happen to code well and it makes people money. Absent that, you'd quickly find out how much people really feel about you. I have no such barrier so I'm more than happy to bare it all.

You're absolutely wrong in your belief that I have even a single expectation of you because I avoid interacting with you at all, if possible.

@lostsanityreturned First, I did not message you.

What I did is leave a comment with your reputation. I don't remember exactly what I said to you, but I think it had something to do with your fan-boyish comment about SilentRuin making me nauseas. I stand by it and I feel even more strongly about it now given your need to come to the forum and play the victim over a relatively tame reputation comment.

To both of you, I positively interact with FG ext/mod developers nearly every day, but for the few that have attitude issues, I have absolutely no problem meeting them on their field and treating them to some of the poo sandwich they serve to others. For everyone else, I'm always more than happy to treat them with respect, help troubleshoot problems, isolate errors, and try to provide concise, useful information.
    Last edited by BushViper; August 23rd, 2022 at 03:08.

I was just reading this and thinking of you...

Expect the villain to let out an Evil Laugh and start to Trash Talk about how the hero(es) are powerless to stop his Evil Plan.
    It appears your plan is to trash this thread with truths which I do not dispute. As far as people disliking me, people do not like people who are blunt and tell the truth when its not what they want to hear. It annoys them when you don't conform and don't hide your meaning in half truths and platitudes. Not my style I'm afraid. And while I do not care about my reputation, it appears you really are more invested in it.

Or the trashing of it I suppose

I have to admit I lost interest half way through your exposition on your plans for me with all those descriptive adjectives. It really starts to repeat you know, just trying to give you some friendly tips. Keep your attacks on my thoughts, what people think of me, to a really concise short message. It comes across better. But then I was never really able to resist a good troll to play with - that was in the old days. I'm trying to be better these days and play less with my food.

Still, I was entertained. Thank for that. Except where you spread your attacks to some innocent 3rd party above, that was a real low point for you. But I always say, you be you, and I'll be me. Regardless of the opinions on how I should "be".

Have a nice day!

And don't buy my products if you hate them or me so much. You'll sleep better. I won't lose any sleep either way so no worries.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 23rd, 2022 at 03:43.

For anyone else, this is an FGU extension thread where I keep people up to date with changes I make. I know its digressed into drama central, much like Aridhro's thread did - but as when that happened - I tend to eventually respond how I see fit. So if the above stuff remains - that's fine. But its not what this thread is about. Though I admit - I did have fun - no lie

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    @lostsanityreturned First, I did not message you.

What I did is leave a comment with your reputation. I don't remember exactly what I said to you, but I think it had something to do with your fan-boyish comment about SilentRuin making me nauseas. I stand by it and I feel even more strongly about it now given your need to come to the forum and play the victim over a relatively tame reputation comment.

To both of you, I positively interact with FG ext/mod developers nearly every day, but for the few that have attitude issues, I have absolutely no problem meeting them on their field and treating them to some of the poo sandwich they serve to others. For everyone else, I'm always more than happy to treat them with respect, help troubleshoot problems, isolate errors, and try to provide concise, useful information.
    This will be my first and last interaction with you... Arguing semantics over messaging is asinine "I didn't message you, I left you a message via another message avenue", as is "I wasn't as rude as I could have been, I was just a little rude you big baby" or how about the ever fantastic stance you have taken with "I am happy to be polite if everyone shares my opinion and ignores my extreme behaviour".

I commented here because as far as I am concerned you had chosen a route without discussion so you could let your feelings be known to me without chance for discourse. As a result my comment to the developer was in support because of the extremity of your response to them and I know how tiring / annoying it can get dealing with people with attitudes like yours.

Don't like people calling you out, don't do shitty things on the internet.

I don't even really care about the actions you took so much as feel it is worth leaving a character record of who you are and how you have acted in the thread.

On the record of entitlement, temporary fixation isn't in the list of supported grimpress stable extensions anyway. If it was I could give you a little bit of slack, but just... got something seriously wrong with your way of interacting with people mate.

Regardless this is my piece, -wipes hands-.

Thread Information