FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 49 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    V1.31 - Bug - Recent changes to preserve graphics targeting caused console errors and polymorphism to fail when targeting self or having someone target them when polymorph of self. Fixed.

This was a serious bug that caused console errors when polymorphing one's self or having someone else targeting a token undergoing polymorph. This was a result of me trying to fix graphical targeting info on tokens that were not being updated in previous recent versions. It would try to read nodes that were targeted but had already been polymorphed (different node now) before it was actually updated in sources. In any case, hopefully this fixes it.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Polymorphism just stopped. It was working fine about two weeks ago, but it doesn't work anymore.

I tried giving a PC the Polymorph spell ... nothing. I tried closing the character sheet, then reopening ... nothing. I put them on the combat tracker to see if that had anything to do with it ... nothing. I even tried disabling the extension and restarting it ... nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you running any other exts?

I'm running 5e-CoinWeight; 5e Death Indicators; 5e Rob2e-NextLevelXPAutomation; and 5e Theogeek'sImprovedCritical;

But I have been running with these same exts for months. This only started after the last major update to FGU, but I still wasn't sure if it was something I did or just caused by the update.

When I load up my campaign it shows ... 'Polymorphism v1.23'. This is after multiple attempts to update to the newest v1.31.
    Last edited by Cruise105; December 22nd, 2021 at 17:00. Reason: More info

I would disable all the other ext 1st to make sure it's a polymorphism issue.

Also what version are running?

Did you get it via the forge or DMsGuild?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise105 View Post
    'Polymorphism v1.23'. This is after multiple attempts to update to the newest v1.31.
    That is no where near the correct .ext version.

I know FGU has problems with people directly messing with some of their subdirectories expanding out code in them (suicidal) where FGU will then take that version over anything else in the directory. Make sure your not crazy doing that. Otherwise, you need to find out why you don't have the correct version. That would also imply you have more wrong going on than this also.

The following is for any extension not just this one:
    Also, I've heard of people doing Bulk Loads out of DMsG which does not work all the time. Make sure you are going into your Library and pick the updated tab and choose download on the individual products to update (move old one someplace else to make sure you don't have it there - and make sure when you come up in FGU it does not show that .ext as an option - otherwise your not even in the correct delivery directory). If you have the Forge button then just hit the Update button to make sure (won't be red for extension updates FYI).
    Last edited by SilentRuin; December 22nd, 2021 at 20:44.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I am subscribed in the Forge, and can't see where to download the extension from the forge. Perhaps I will try moving the .ext out of my extensions folder and trying an update from that. I don't mess with any folders other than the images and portraits folders. Perhaps I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm doing.

The process you have described is exactly what I would do. In fact if I'm having ext issues. I rename my current ext file to extensions _old and create a new folder called extensions. Run a fantasy grounds update and then see if that sorts it. Once you are happy that the ext is up to date. Compare the 2 folders and copy across any exts that are missing if you still want them.

Thread Information