DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 49 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghun View Post
    Renaming the Class on the Character sheet solves it...

This line I believe is why it broke... I still don't understand why it changed.

Not sure if it's possible to change the class name check with 'contains' druid (like it would be valid for 'Archdruid' or 'Druid of whatever'.

If too complicated then I'll just revert to turning off the check in the options :-)

I appreciate you taking the time to get to the bottom of this. Since it was working before I assumed it wasn't linked to the class name. I should have specified it before and would have wasted less of your time.
    I go by the RAW 5E rules when those validations are in effect. Druid is the class - there is no "archdruid" class. That's more of a level. And if your homebrew - then your recourse is to turn off validation. Because for sure I'm not changing the validation to support non RAW 5E rules. You'll find lots of places in FGU look to the class name to determine certain behaviors - especially in class wizard so beware. For my stuff just turn off the validation and let the DM decide what they can turn into.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Hello,

Have just bought this and have to say I love how easy it makes it to manage wild shape however i had a quick question that i was hoping someone could help me with.

If a character has an effect applied due to a magic item (e.g +1 AC) and changes shape how do i get that +1 AC to remain/apply to the beast shape?

Is it an effect in the combat tracker prior to the wild shape taking place?

It is. However when i activate the wild shape (lets say to a bear) it does not show the effect as being active on the bear but it does show under effects as being active on the PC.

When an NPC then tries to hit the bear the AC bonus doesnt work

That's strange as barbarian rage carries over as an effect. Is it an equipped effect?

Via silentruins other ext

it is yes, I know RAW it says that equipment "falls to the ground in your space, merges into your new form, or is worn by it" In this instance i have chosen that the beast can wear the item

Ok does the wildshape npc have an inventory? If so add the item to there and equip it.

not sure how to give the beast form an inventory

One of Silentruins other ext does it.

Thread Information