FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 34 of 49 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    Thanks for the reply. I will check during our next session

V1.36 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes.

Not compatible with previous LIVE. Only current one.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I gather this is in reference to how the add-on isn't applying to druid moon circle properly? I've done some testing and it might be an issue with the update not the add-on because I have the same issue when I disable it. Still glad to see you're aware and are working towards a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Gezzer View Post
    I gather this is in reference to how the add-on isn't applying to druid moon circle properly? I've done some testing and it might be an issue with the update not the add-on because I have the same issue when I disable it. Still glad to see you're aware and are working towards a fix.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. This latest fix was because FGU updated and broke a lot of extensions - this update was for that extension.

Circle of the Moon has:

Combat Wild Shape - bonus action DM deals with
    Circle Forms - respects higher CR
    Primal Strike - respects magic hit
    Elemental Wild Shape - respects elemental wild shape choices
    Thousand Forms - alter spell DM deals with

So you stating is not applying "druid moon circle" properly makes no sense. This extension does what it claims and no more. Not everything can be automated.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. This latest fix was because FGU updated and broke a lot of extensions - this update was for that extension.

Circle of the Moon has:

Combat Wild Shape - bonus action DM deals with
    Circle Forms - respects higher CR
    Primal Strike - respects magic hit
    Elemental Wild Shape - respects elemental wild shape choices
    Thousand Forms - alter spell DM deals with

So you stating is not applying "druid moon circle" properly makes no sense. This extension does what it claims and no more. Not everything can be automated.
    It might be easier for you to read this post instead.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...873#post655873

It might be easier for you to read this post instead.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...873#post655873
    Maybe you should check if you put Circle Forms (as noted above) in your abilities. Circle of the Moon by itself does nothing - its just a specialization category. Now - if you have Circle Forms selected as your specialization in Circle of the Moon - and its not respecting your CR - then THAT is an issue I can look at.

But based on what you've said here and in that thread - I don't get the impression your actually selecting the specialization you want. And polymorphism is not able to tell what you have selected unless you have dropped it in your abilities tab - as - well - a selection.

So if you have done that and its not respecting it get back to me here.

Maybe you should check if you put Circle Forms (as noted above) in your abilities. Circle of the Moon by itself does nothing - its just a specialization category. Now - if you have Circle Forms selected as your specialization in Circle of the Moon - and its not respecting your CR - then THAT is an issue I can look at.

But based on what you've said here and in that thread - I don't get the impression your actually selecting the specialization you want. And polymorphism is not able to tell what you have selected unless you have dropped it in your abilities tab - as - well - a selection.

So if you have done that and its not respecting it get back to me here.
    The thing is all I'm doing is using the level up as normal. By putting Circle Forms in my abilities are you referring to when I make the selection for Circle of the Moon in the character wizard panel that pops up after initiating the level up? The thing is what I'm doing both pre and post update hasn't changed any. The expected behaviour has.

The thing is all I'm doing is using the level up as normal. By putting Circle Forms in my abilities are you referring to when I make the selection for Circle of the Moon in the character wizard panel that pops up after initiating the level up? The thing is what I'm doing both pre and post update hasn't changed any. The expected behaviour has.
    I have no idea what character wizard does as its constantly changing. The question is simple though - do you have the text "Circle Forms" in abilities tab? Typically the selection is done from Druid class specialization and you drag the link to Circle forms in there and drop it in abilities tab and it puts it in the proper place.

I have no control what "flavor of the week" is being done in character wizard. In the end you have to have the specialization selection you want in Abilities in the proper category (dropping the link in will put in the right spot) in order for me to "see" the text and recognize this CR limit is in effect.

I have no idea what character wizard does as its constantly changing. The question is simple though - do you have the text "Circle Forms" in abilities tab? Typically the selection is done from Druid class specialization and you drag the link to Circle forms in there and drop it in abilities tab and it puts it in the proper place.

I have no control what "flavor of the week" is being done in character wizard. In the end you have to have the specialization selection you want in Abilities in the proper category (dropping the link in will put in the right spot) in order for me to "see" the text and recognize this CR limit is in effect.
    Okay I did a level up with a pre update install and Circle Forms, Battle Wild Shape are all in the abilities tab after updating, they aren't being created post update leveling up. So I'm fairly certain this is an update issue and has nothing to do with your add-on. As I stated I left the message here because I was told to in the other thread. Sorry to have bothered you.

Okay I did a level up with a pre update install and Circle Forms, Battle Wild Shape are all in the abilities tab after updating, they aren't being created post update leveling up. So I'm fairly certain this is an update issue and has nothing to do with your add-on. As I stated I left the message here because I was told to in the other thread. Sorry to have bothered you.
    No worries - let me know what happens.

Thread Information