Dune 2d20
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Yeah, guy. I know it's a conflict otherwise I wouldn't have posted my comment and I clearly stated what it is. Temporal Fixation is an extension written by MeAndUnique, one of the creators under the Grim Press umbrella that you share.

Also, there's nothing to "turn back on." When the PC Shapeshifts, Polymorphism literally removes the entire effect line from the combat tracker for that NPC/companion.

I can't put into words how much I absolutely despise interacting with you. You constantly complain about having to find issues with your extensions yourself, but when people bring legitimate problems to you, you either pout, get angry, condescend, or shrug your shoulders.

Fix it or don't. I've done my duty in reporting it.
    As much as I'd like to interact and toy with a troll trying to bait me - I'm going to have to pass. If MeAndUnique wants to let me know what on earth your talking about - he will. Otherwise, its a noted conflict - which was all I was stating. If its an effect line in the original polymorphed CT entry then it will be in the new NPC CT entry either ON or OFF as I stated.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Right choice, big ooof.

Just wanted to leave a message saying good job after reading that entitled user rant above.

is this broken? i just bought it and no matter how i use it in fgu - even removing all exts i cannot get it to function at all. why?

sorry it works. i'm not sure what i did, as i did several things, and eventually the option popped up
    Last edited by Cormellion; August 16th, 2022 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormellion View Post
    is this broken? i just bought it and no matter how i use it in fgu - even removing all exts i cannot get it to function at all. why?

sorry it works. I'm not sure what i did, as i did several things, and eventually the option popped up
    PS works great cheers

And bushviper decided to contact me privately to insult me (and silent ruin again)... yay what a person of charm.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    And bushviper decided to contact me privately to insult me (and silent ruin again)... yay what a person of charm.
    Sorry to hear that. He wants me to conform to what he expects of developers and how they interact with their users, sadly, not his call. I put these extensions out as something I made for my players and offer for sale to the general public as is if they want what I want. I also tend to tweak my users in discord and he does not appreciate my patented answer to most things...

No(tm)
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information