FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 49 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    Have the pc or npc got either wildshape, polymorph as a skill, trait or ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Have the pc or npc got either wildshape, polymorph as a skill, trait or ability?
    Yes. In the working campaign, a Succubus has the function enabled, along with a player with the polymorph spell. In the non-working campaign, neither of those are showing, and nor is a Druid with Wild Shape ability.

Have you dragged them to the combat tracker?

Thank you. I think that the PC, who is on the CT already, might need to dropped on there again. But the NPC and other character I worked with did turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Thank you. I think that the PC, who is on the CT already, might need to dropped on there again. But the NPC and other character I worked with did turn up.
    Beware - FGU is not good about keeping the map token and CT entry in synch - sometimes they can get disconnected and you have to delete the map token and redrop it from CT into the map. Not sure how this happens, but its raw FGU (no extensions) that does it. Gist is all sorts of weird stuff can result when you have a map token you "think" is the one shown in the CT when its an old version of it that no longer links to that CT entry.

Rare. But I've had it happen.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.34 - Feature - Primal Strike and Elemental Wild Shapes are now supported on NPC as actions. Just drop their links from Druid class circle of the moon and they will be placed in proper spot on NPC sheet. While always supported for PCs, the NPC has no real way to determine druid level so does not limit wild shape for fly/swim or other druid level limitations - only for beast type, and leaves it up to DM to limit them. Circle of Moon need not be applied on NPC as its a druid level limitation type of feature in PC and no way to do that in NPC (left up to DM to limit beast types).

I want to make it so that Polymorphism does not add "; (C)" to the effects line for a special shapechanger. How do I keep it from rolling a concentration check? I don't see the effect in the effects tab and thus I cannot make the change myself other than to each time manually change it in the Combat Tracker. Where does it load the effect from?

On the character sheet I added the word "Shapechanger" to the Features section which seems to make it work. Maybe this is the wrong method to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    I want to make it so that Polymorphism does not add "; (C)" to the effects line for a special shapechanger. How do I keep it from rolling a concentration check? I don't see the effect in the effects tab and thus I cannot make the change myself other than to each time manually change it in the Combat Tracker. Where does it load the effect from?

On the character sheet I added the word "Shapechanger" to the Features section which seems to make it work. Maybe this is the wrong method to do this?
    I have no idea what you mean. If you use Shapechanger/Shapeshifter keywords in PC(feature) or NPC(trait) then the effect does not have a (C) on it. Only the spells (per defintions) have those.

I must be doing something wrong. I can't post an image. When I click Insert Image to load from my computer, the "ok" disappears.
    Last edited by Tooting Dog; May 18th, 2022 at 05:40.

Thread Information