DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 49 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    V1.26 - Bugs - checking for effect duplicates was not taking into account that effects on CT have no units and translate duration into seconds (for minutes) and 0 for (hour and day). Caused mistaken failure of duplicate checks. Fixed. Also added in client message to try and insure that any owned token change is selected on client after change. Trying to prevent a black screen for player.

Nobody noticed the bad address and bad CT checks for duplicate effects failing as it only happens in special situations. The black screen issue where every time I switched an owned NPC to a new map seems to be fixed in the one test I did with a remote user. Will have to see in my next COS game when we get back to it in a few weeks as it was 100% happening in the Ulrich Manor and Berez map I was switching between. Hopefully it resolves it.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.27 - Bug - Need to insure that when an effect is already present when transferring effects back from polymorph form to original form that any duration is updated (things can potentially count down while in other shape). Fixed.

Likely only I will notice this in my testing.

V1.28 - Bug - Put in crazy workaround for the mysterious token targets being cleared during polymorphism operation or stop concentration operation. Also rewrote some deprecated code that will removed in the next FGU release.

I'm running into an issue where the save modifier is not being applied on strength, dexterity, and constitution saves on a wild shaped druid. Strength, Dex, and Con checks are being applied correctly, just not the saves. tested on a clean campaign with no other extensions loaded. Screenshot for reference. Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.48.26 AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    I'm running into an issue where the save modifier is not being applied on strength, dexterity, and constitution saves on a wild shaped druid. Strength, Dex, and Con checks are being applied correctly, just not the saves. tested on a clean campaign with no other extensions loaded. Screenshot for reference. Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 10.48.26 AM.png
    Duplicated that saving throws seem to be using the original saving throw and not the modified one. I'll have to look into it - legit bug as far as I can tell. Probably always been there.

Appears to be the fact that I look in the skills string to see what they have and for bear that is only (Perception + 3) so it assumes anything else is 0 - thus it takes the highest values between 0 and the original character sheet. Then translates that into a new skill string for the new NPC form. You can see that in the Saving Throws string below the attributes where it overrides them to what it considered the highest values. I'll have to figure out what/where to make a change to this to insure its not setting overrides mistakenly.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; December 12th, 2021 at 20:05.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    V1.29 - Bug - Saving throws for polymorphed NPC saving throw string overrides have never been taking into account NPC attribute bonus. This caused the saving throw string for the polymorphed NPC in shapechange and wild shape to not take the highest possible saving throw between the original and polymorphed sheet. Fixed.

The fix is in DMsG - no idea how long Forge update will be as Grim Press does that one. Give it a try when you can. This is what my fixed test looked like:

PolyBear.png

Thanks for the quick fix. I’ll download the new version and report back with any issues.

Sometimes the Polymorphism window will appear with all the choices blank - just hit active button again as it has gotten out of synch.

Quick test run and everything appears as it should. Thanks again for the quick fix.

V1.30 - Bug - After a polymorph operation any CT token that had the polymorphed token targeted had the CT targeting updated correctly but the token targeting was not. Result was that after a polymorph things targeting that transformed token were shown in CT but not in graphics of the map. Fixed.

Thread Information