5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

D&D Forgotten Realms Looking for Players

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D Fifth Edition

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays from 1pm to 5pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, for 4 hours
    Term: Long term, we've been gaming for years, looking for a few more players

Text or Voice: Voice via Discord on customer server
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not recorded or livestreamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: We try for 50/50, but at higher levels its difficult
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players need at least 2 more in case someone isn't able to show up at any given session
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level standard array or point buy, standard starting equipment.
    Character restrictions: Only official Wizard's of the Coast products (Unearthed Arcana needs to be voted on by everyone involved).

Details of your scenario: Forgotten Realms Icewind Dale Rime of the Frost Maiden.
    Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night?

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.

We try to Roleplay and give out inspiration as rewards for playing to your characters background and information.
    We try to have fun, but we also try to follow the rules. A few house rules that we'll vote on at the start of the campaign: Crit does max damage, crit does one die max plus another random die, crit is normal. Certain magic items and feats will have a chance of failure or be frowned upon (i.e. weapons of warning, alert feat, tiny hut, simulacrum, Wish, etc...etc..). Dipping into a class for 1 level just for stat boosts or some numerical advantage (i.e. Warlock for eldritch blast cheese) will be handled via roleplaying situations.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2021

Sounds like fun. The new adventure looks amazing. I applied on the calendar.

Hello. I also applied on the calendar. I am fairly new to both FG and 5e but would very much enjoy being a part of the game. Sounds very interesting.

We've found enough players to start, thanks everyone.

Thread Information