DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 40 First ... 2937383940 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hello and happy new year
    It seems like a "New Framework" sneaked in
    I am not seeing this, what module does it appear in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I am not seeing this, what module does it appear in?
    It was so powerful, it hid itself :P

I have no feck'n idea, suddenly it is gone....

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    It was so powerful, it hid itself :P

I have no feck'n idea, suddenly it is gone....
    Keep your ears peeled in case it returns unexpectedly.

Just pushed an update for The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide.

Reference Manual is now more organised and split into Chapters, so its not one massive list of pages.

Frameworks now appear in the Character sidebar (along with Hindrances, Edges, etc). That was bugging me for a while and I finally took the time to figure it out.

With the new update (coming next Tuesday) when you Crit Fail, the output message will suggest you roll on the Technical Difficulty table (if driving, using any Rifts Technology etc., as per the Setting Rule).

When I figure out how to make it add the table to Chat like it does when a Vehicle gets hit etc., I will add that, but not yet, not yet.

it looks like the PSI-Stalker Frame work has gone Walkabout them dogboys finally do something right?

(all joking aside reported on the discord by Theowl88 — Today at 5:11 PM
    Psi-Stalker framework disappeared and the characters that used that framework everything says new entry.

Camberme GM — Today at 5:13 PM
    let me check mine
    well, I dont have any Stalkers build ofc. but I also can't see it in framework.
    sounds like a forum post should be done
    it's still in the handbook at least

psi stalker.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    it looks like the PSI-Stalker Frame work has gone Walkabout them dogboys finally do something right?

Psi-Stalker framework disappeared and the characters that used that framework everything says new entry.

let me check mine

psi stalker.jpg
    I will take a look this evening. Maybe they went thru a Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post

let me check mine

psi stalker.jpg
    So I see the reason there is no Psi-Stalker Framework. It is because Psi-Stalker is a Race not a Framework... It was early when I first responded to this.

I don't know if this belongs here, but I noticed that a few of the characters in the Deadlands: The Weird West Archetypes sets have capitalized letters where they shouldn't be. The Mad Scientist's "Bad Eyes" hindrance is spelled "Bad EyEs", the Bounty Hunter's "Arrogant" hindrance is spelled "ArrogAnt", and the Cowgirl's "Overconfident" hindrance is spelled "OvercOnfidence". It's only in the module and not the character sheet, so it doesn't affect gameplay, but it does make the system itself look kind of sloppy.

Thread Information