DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 40 First ... 283637383940 Last
    Oh and as much as I love Pinnacle, their maps are not very good for a VTT. So I am adding Player Maps for everything, starting with the maps in Savage Foes of North America - nothing spectacular but no bitmaps showing where the NPCs should be and a huge hex grid 1 hex = 60 yards covering the map

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Oh and as much as I love Pinnacle, their maps are not very good for a VTT. So I am adding Player Maps for everything, starting with the maps in Savage Foes of North America - nothing spectacular but no bitmaps showing where the NPCs should be and a huge hex grid 1 hex = 60 yards covering the map
    This is so true. I feel like they included the maps to give the GM an idea of how to set up the battle, possibly for an in-person game, with no thought to how they might be used in a VTT. The scales also pretty insane. 60 yards for a single hex.

Thanks for all of your hard work on this (and the images). Looking forward to the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    The published maps in the books may actually be layered. Not in the book, mind you, but what Pinnacle has so you might want to contact them to see if they might have a map you can use for this purpose without the grid and GM annotations on it. I've gotten maps from them before for purposes like this (although I didn't need a modified map, just a higher resolution one than what was in the PDF) so as long as you let them know what you need and what you will be using it for they may be happy to help you out there if they can. Might be worth a shot to check with them, at least
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Quote Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
    The published maps in the books may actually be layered. Not in the book, mind you, but what Pinnacle has so you might want to contact them to see if they might have a map you can use for this purpose without the grid and GM annotations on it. I've gotten maps from them before for purposes like this (although I didn't need a modified map, just a higher resolution one than what was in the PDF) so as long as you let them know what you need and what you will be using it for they may be happy to help you out there if they can. Might be worth a shot to check with them, at least
    I have most of the PSD files for the art in all the Rifts stuff, unfortunately some of the older images (especially the maps) are just bitmaps.

However, I don't mind making maps in FG, simple enough to draw over the Pinnacle images and then export as a bitmap.

I have added an Effect in Blood and Banes GM Guide for Demonic Animals - select a normal animal, add it to the Combat Tracker and then add the Effect and it is effectively a Demon (boosted Traits, Skills, Toughness, Armor etc.). Coming soon.

Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide got an update (coming Tuesday) - most of the images are webp and better quality too, and some other updates (check out the Combat tab and Armor on your character sheets).

North America map got a big update in Game Masters Handbook

Hello and happy new year
    It seems like a "New Framework" sneaked in
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hello and happy new year
    It seems like a "New Framework" sneaked in
    Happy New Year!

That is a new special Framework called "New Framework". Its so powerful it has no stats. I better hide it for now 藍

Talking of New Frameworks... Demigod seems quite good in Land of a Thousand Islands. That should be done in a couple of weeks followed by Terror on the Dark Frontier "box set" a month or so later.

Thread Information