FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 40 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    Piecemeal is fine, I often find mistakes in my current Rifts campaigns and make notes like that too, then update them later on. Thanks

Is there any reason that vehicle parry isn't calculated automatically? A vehicle's parry should be the Pilot's Pilot skill die type /2 +2: So a Pilot with a Piloting skill of D8 would have a parry of 6 in the robot vehicle. I see that it defaults to 2 in the combat tracker. Obviously, we can just change that easily in the combat tracker, I just wondered if there's a way to auto-calculate it when you add the pilot to the vehicle.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Is there any reason that vehicle parry isn't calculated automatically? A vehicle's parry should be the Pilot's Pilot skill die type /2 +2: So a Pilot with a Piloting skill of D8 would have a parry of 6 in the robot vehicle. I see that it defaults to 2 in the combat tracker. Obviously, we can just change that easily in the combat tracker, I just wondered if there's a way to auto-calculate it when you add the pilot to the vehicle.

Thanks.
    Is that a Rifts rule or SWADE rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Is that a Rifts rule or SWADE rule?
    This is from the SWADE Core book:

Should anyone want to attack a moving
    vehicle, its Parry is 2 + half the driver’s
    maneuvering skill, plus its Handling.

Of course, that's probably "drive" most of the time, where Rifts uses "Piloting".

This is from the SWADE Core book:

Should anyone want to attack a moving
    vehicle, its Parry is 2 + half the driver’s
    maneuvering skill, plus its Handling.

Of course, that's probably "drive" most of the time, where Rifts uses "Piloting".
    If its not automated in SWADE then its a bug or something considered too rare to automate.

Hello, quick question. Is there supposed to be a players guide in the Atlantis module? All I see in FG is the GM guide. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lvrebel View Post
    Hello, quick question. Is there supposed to be a players guide in the Atlantis module? All I see in FG is the GM guide. Thanks.
    Yeah there is a players guide. Make sure it is loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Yeah there is a players guide. Make sure it is loaded.
    Thanks for the response, should have been more clear on my end. The players guide portion of the module does not appear so I cannot load it at all.
    I messaged support and they confirmed on their end that they could not see a players guide portion of the module either. The rest of the Savage Rifts modules have the GM guide and the players guide to load.

Quote Originally Posted by lvrebel View Post
    Thanks for the response, should have been more clear on my end. The players guide portion of the module does not appear so I cannot load it at all.
    I messaged support and they confirmed on their end that they could not see a players guide portion of the module either. The rest of the Savage Rifts modules have the GM guide and the players guide to load.
    I can confirm that I'm seeing the same thing, @Jiminimonka. I have never been able to load the player's guide, though it shows up on the list when you run "Setup" for the world.

I can confirm that I'm seeing the same thing, @Jiminimonka. I have never been able to load the player's guide, though it shows up on the list when you run "Setup" for the world.
    Interesting - just pushed it again as a Hotfix. Let me know if it works please.

EDIT: Hotfix has landed already, fixed now.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; November 8th, 2023 at 22:37.

Thread Information