DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 40 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Reference guide is missing the artworks .
    Attachment 56625
    Thanks. I will get that sorted.

Reference guide is missing the artworks .
    Attachment 56625
    In the Reference Manual under Fantasy Grounds Notes - what version number is it?

Ok. This is about 3 versions behind the one I uploaded. I sent it up as a hotfix last night so hopefully you get the right on this week.

YAY! Seems like I made a mistake somewhere but Moon Wizard saved the day - Savage Rifts is now updated across the board - the extension has some new stuff, all the Frameworks have Starting Gear, there are Frameworks for all the MARS archetypes too.

Be warned Arcane Backgrounds are DIFFERENT - All Rifts ABs now have - Rifts) appended to them - Arcane Background (Magic - Rifts) - and you will need to udpate all the PCs character sheets (and any custom NPCS). I think I explained how to do this a few posts back but its pretty easy.

If you get stuck, let me know.

I may just be an idiot. I haven't visited the system in a while, but I'm confused on how all of this works now.

All of the "framework" sections are empty for me for each module now. I can open the reference manual and see frameworks, but if I drag those to the "race" section on the character sheet, nothing happens. I can see how adding the arcane backgrounds, races, and stuff works.

I guess what I'm asking is: What are we supposed to do now? And what happened with Frameworks? I feel like I missed something.

Obviously, I could just manually drag and drop each component to build the character and/or use an archetype, I just don't understand why the frameworks still exist in any capacity and how the MARS stuff will work.

I am away from ny PC at the moment. Can you post some screenshots of what you are seeing?

Even though the red box appears around Race you drop the Framework link onto Framework above. One day I might work out how to make Framework highlight but until then drop it on the line above the red box.

Also, until I work out how to make Frameworks drop all their funkiness onto the Character - you will have to manually drag across the abilities and complications to the character from the framework window.

I am still waiting on screenshots to see what you mean by Frameworks are empty.

Screenshot_20230311_105414.png
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 11th, 2023 at 10:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I am away from ny PC at the moment. Can you post some screenshots of what you are seeing?

Even though the red box appears around Race you drop the Framework link onto Framework above. One day I might work out how to make Framework highlight but until then drop it on the line above the red box.

Also, until I work out how to make Frameworks drop all their funkiness onto the Character - you will have to manually drag across the abilities and complications to the character from the framework window.

I am still waiting on screenshots to see what you mean by Frameworks are empty.

Screenshot_20230311_105414.png
    Maybe that's part of the problem. I'm not even seeing a "Framework" line there. All I see is "Setting".

Edit: Wait, I AM an idiot. I didn't have the extension for Savage Rifts loaded. Weird, since I'm sure it was loaded on that world before, but I guess I should have noticed the missing theme. Sorry about the trouble. All good now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wframe; March 11th, 2023 at 15:32.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Maybe that's part of the problem. I'm not even seeing a "Framework" line there. All I see is "Setting".

Edit: Wait, I AM an idiot. I didn't have the extension for Savage Rifts loaded. Weird, since I'm sure it was loaded on that world before, but I guess I should have noticed the missing theme. Sorry about the trouble. All good now.
    It has changed a bit - so might have got dropped off Extension list. No worries.

A simple update, but very Rift

Screenshot_20230320_223202.png

Thread Information