DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 40 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Coming soon - M.A.R.S. semi-automation (speed up creating a MARS character) along with starting gear Parcels for all the TLPG Frameworks (will get to the other Frameworks eventually)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi there, is it possible to update toughness bonus from armor directly on the character sheet?
    After some break, when we go back to the campaign, we‘re wondering why toughness is so low and then someone remembers that it is an invisible effect in the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hi there, is it possible to update toughness bonus from armor directly on the character sheet?
    After some break, when we go back to the campaign, we‘re wondering why toughness is so low and then someone remembers that it is an invisible effect in the combat tracker.
    If the armor is worn, then [Toughness] effect will apear in the chat when damage is rolled. It has to be Equipped not just carried. If it is not showing up in chat then that is a bug.

Unfortunately it doesn't alter the Character Sheet, and would require some extension or code re-write to work.

Is Rifts armor not set up like normal armor? (I don't own rifts and I can't tell from screenshots.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Is Rifts armor not set up like normal armor? (I don't own rifts and I can't tell from screenshots.)
    Mostly it is the same, but a lot of the armor has Toughness as well. So I put it as an effect on the armor.

In Blood and Banes (coming soon, hopefully, it is in QA still...) there is SteelTree armor that has no Armor effect just a Toughness effect.

OK folks! I took the plunge and pushed all the updates - extension has updates (including some token light effects which will make more sense when The Mega Power List module drops) - Conviction, Gritty (Rifts) Damage, Wound Cap and whatever other Settings Rules I could turn on (or remembered to turn on) are automatically set - this might not work on an old campaign. For the token lights, if you go into Settings > Token Lights and delete all the token lights then type /reload in the console - the base Savage Worlds Token Lights will return and the new ones I have added will also appear.

Frameworks all have parcels and a table to generate starting currency and valuables. Not got around to the automatic population for Frameworks but its moving to the top of the list of things to do.

Arcane Backgrounds have all been updated, the Rifts versions of the base ABs all say (for example Arcane Background (Magic - Rifts) they are Rifts versions. Dropping them onto a PC or NPC will automatically add the right AB to the Combat tab. Techno-Wizard has lost the dash - the code doesn't seem to work with a dash. Tattoo Magic is setup for the Atlantis modules which are the only ones I have not finished and uploaded yet.

Hopefully this doesn't blow up your games - don't update just before a game.. but you may need to fix the Arcane Backgrounds for all your players. The Powers will show the yellow looking dice and you have to edit the power to use the new AB. So for example, Bolt - right click select Attack Info and at the top select the AB (Rifts) and close the power. A little inconvenience for previously made characters.

As always, let me know if anything is borked.

P.S. Many thanks to Mike Serfass for the Settings Maker Tweak Extension and Bayne for help with the Token Lights (and other bits in the Savage Rifts Extension)
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 26th, 2023 at 20:30.

Great work, can‘t wait to try everything out tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Great work, can‘t wait to try everything out tomorrow
    Should be Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Should be Tuesday.
    Despite the post saying these updates have gone out, they have NOT. There is some bug causing the updates not work.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post679902

Hopefully they ALL failed because if the Extension and Tomorrow Legion Players Guides are the only ones that failed, all the others will be bugged.

Thread Information