FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 40 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Issues with the Training Table.JPG

Instead of trying to explain it I'll just post this image. Hope this helps. I imagine its an easy fix but the tables obviously locked so I cant fix it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post

Instead of trying to explain it I'll just post this image. Hope this helps. I imagine its an easy fix but the tables obviously locked so I cant fix it myself.
    Thanks. I will fix it tonight.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 4th, 2023 at 11:30.

I thought Id point out there is a number issue on the hero journey table for training in the Tomorrow Legion Module. The numbers need to be corrected near the bottom of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    More details please.
    i think he using an old copy of the book i just downloaded a newer copy and it has the same hero journey as F.G.

Quote Originally Posted by bidders View Post
    I thought Id point out there is a number issue on the hero journey table for training in the Tomorrow Legion Module. The numbers need to be corrected near the bottom of the table.

i think he using an old copy of the book i just downloaded a newer copy and it has the same hero journey as F.G.
    Already explained perfectly. Redemption is not talking about a PDF.

Atlantis & The Demon Seas introduces a new type of magic, Tattoo Magic - and I am working on making it a new Arcane Background - at the moment it won't auto populate like other ABs do, but I have added it anyway. There are not many powers really, mostly the Tattoos let you use other powers, but having it as an Arcane Background lets players keep track of PPE etc. Tattoos are listed under Cyberware, because they get Strain (also not the same as Cyberware Strain).

I may just push thru and finalise the modules and then come back later and update the Tattoo Magic AB later, but it will work for now with some fiddling about adding the AB manually to characters. NPCs and Plot Point Campaign are all that is left to do for Atlantis now.

I can help with that. See my post here:
    Link AB to AB Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I can help with that. See my post here:
    Link AB to AB Edge
    I have fixed Tattoo Magic AB now - and while I was at it I also fixed all the Rifts variations of the default Arcane Backgrounds - this may (when the release goes out) cause some broken links, but at the moment the Rifts AB Edges populate with default SWADE AB.
    Since this is a big update it won't be going out for a while - all the starting gear for Frameworks, updating lots of tables to do more automation, still gotta work out how to make Frameworks populate character sheets like Races do.. so might be a while.

Thanks Mike.

The Tomorrow Legion Field Manual is out now https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11213

Old school Rifter here, and I just want to say thanks so much for your efforts on this. I'd help if I could but I don't think my skills are up to the task.

Quote Originally Posted by J0e S. View Post
    Old school Rifter here, and I just want to say thanks so much for your efforts on this. I'd help if I could but I don't think my skills are up to the task.
    Thanks!

I have just Atlantis to go now (apart from the recent Kickstarter) and then I am going to do a overhaul of everything to help speed character creation.

Thread Information