STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 40 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The automation of the Juicer framework didn't happen yet right?
    Any news about the modules that are still in review since the beginning of january?
    You mean Frameworks in general? Not yet.

The Garnet Town Gambit is out of Tuesday and the rest will be along shortly.

The Garnet Town Gambit - a beginners Rifts adventure is out today on the store.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=S2P11203RE

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The automation of the Juicer framework didn't happen yet right?
    Any news about the modules that are still in review since the beginning of january?
    If everything passes QA it can be anywhere from 3-4 weeks from developer delivery to the store. If there is something amiss in the package that QA finds, then it is sent back to the developer for revision. Then it starts QA again (I assume abridged to the fixes, but I don't know for certain). Then if it passes the product has to be packed and, in many cases, encrypted and whatever else they do to get it ready for the store. Then we get to see it.

In my experience when a developer says they've sent it to Smiteworks that is when you enter a state of peaceful meditation knowing that it will be an extended period before you see it in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    If everything passes QA it can be anywhere from 3-4 weeks from developer delivery to the store. If there is something amiss in the package that QA finds then it is sent back to the developer for revision. Then it starts QA again (I assume abridged to the fixes, but I don't know for certain). Then if it passes the product has to be packed and, in many cases, encrypted and whatever else they do to get it ready for the store. Then we get to see it.

In my experience when a developer says they've sent it to Smiteworks that is when you enter a state of peaceful meditation knowing that it will be an extended period before you see it in the store.
    Yeah it takes some time but Smiteworks have been knocking this Rifts out stuff fast and Super Powers Companion was some kinda record from me sending it in and it appearing on the store.

I thought Id point out there is a number issue on the hero journey table for training in the Tomorrow Legion Module. The numbers need to be corrected near the bottom of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    I thought Id point out there is a number issue on the hero journey table for training in the Tomorrow Legion Module. The numbers need to be corrected near the bottom of the table.
    More details please.

Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    How do you implement the Juicer Burn die? From the framework page there's no Ability/Power to drop on the character sheet that I can see, unless I'm missing something.
    A Burn box is now included on the Character Sheet under Derived Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    A thought for improving experience: This is a lot of work but for the purposes of better streamlining the character creation process, i believe there should be a separate iconic framework for each MARS type for the benefits of autofill automation
    Starting work on this now - once all the books with all the new Frameworks are released I will start the process of creating a new load of MARS frameworks and patch them all in. Might be a while but it's on my to-do list with auto populate for Frameworks dragged onto the character too.

How about this folks?

Each Framework has a Parcel for their starting gear (has to be edited where the Framework page says this OR that etc.) and a one-click table that generates a parcel with starting Universal Credits and also how much additional gear and valuables worth (also in Universal Credits value)

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information