DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... Last

Savage Rifts Feedback and Issues

Greetings! As this has been submitted to SmiteWorks, I thought I'd go ahead and open up a thread for feedback for the Savage Rifts: The Tomorrow Legion Player's Guide. I'll be checking this thread for issues once the product releases, hopefully within 2-3 weeks. There are some things to note:

Savage Worlds Ruleset on Fantasy Grounds does not support 2 Arcane Backgrounds, sadly. I doubt that it ever will. In the interim, however, it is possible to link powers to skills, meaning we can get around some of the limitations provided by not having space for two arcane backgrounds. I'll be posting how to do this shortly. The only thing that is required will be maintaining the 2nd Arcane Background Power Points (be they ISP or PPE in the Rifts setting) on the Notes tab. I'm going to attempt to figure out how to add a place where to add the ability to track the 2nd Power Point totals and current amount. Just a place to put the numbers. The extension that goes with it has the Theme (created by Mortani), and the Techno-Wizardry Arcane Background as well as the "Super Strength" table for Savage Rifts that differs from stock Savage Worlds.

Anyway...enough rambling. I'll be monitoring this thread for feedback and any issues.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

It wasn't until last week or so that Palladium gave permission to allow it to be released

The completed module has been uploaded and is in Quality Assurance now. Hopefully it'll get through there quickly.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Looking forward to this!!!

Sadly, no news yet. It's in the queue to be released after review.

GBFF

Capture.JPG

Screenshot of the theme (by Mortani) and the module's library entry....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YggBjorn; September 21st, 2020 at 02:54. Reason: found out how to use proper IMG tags

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Capture.JPG

Screenshot of the theme (by Mortani) and the module's library entry....
    Looks great! How's the review going? Any ETA?

Thread Information