FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 40 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    eh? I see it under Iconic frameworks. Though it's rough to make one just takes a while to move abilities around.

The Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling is there. Just pull it up in the Frameworks, pull across abilities and complications to the character sheet, and follow the chargen guide. Shouldn't take long at all to generate a FWDH.

Other hatchlings, however, are in the Tomorrow Legion Field Manual, which will likely be a while before that is out.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Ah, thanks. Though it really should be under races like the rest also it would be good if the race was drag-able into the character sheet and auto filled.

The Dragon Hatchling is an Iconic Framework, as it appears in the book. If it were mean to be a race, it would be under D-Bees and Mutants section in the book, like the Altara, Fennodi, etc. As far as the drag and drop, that's been discussed before. As soon as I get some coding instruction it will be, as I'm not a coder, but a community developer. l'm spending my time converting the six other Rifts books, since my free time is very limited. Also, you can drop the Framework on the character sheet (see Iconic Framework above Race). It just won't populate the abilities automatically (that takes about 30 seconds worth of dragging and dropping).

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

I think this might be a Savage Worlds issue and not so much a Savage Rifts issue, but I want to get feedback on it before I report it as a bug.

I am starting to convert and add stuff from the Robotech: Invid Invasion book. Starting with Cyclone Power Armor. I am trying to have the armor adjust the players Agility and Strength dies. I made a copy of some pre-existing power armor so I can see what it is doing and edit it. When I input this [Toughness +5, Pace = 14, Agility = 12, Strength = 10] it makes both Agility and Strength roll a d12. If I separate them into different commands it ignores the commands. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Is there a way to add custom Robot Vehicles? There is a Power Armor category in the Items/Armor section, but Robot Vehicles isn't a category in the vehicles section, and there doesn't seem to be a way to add anything to the Robot Vehicles table.

Any of the other books coming for Savage Rifts on FG?

Real life has precluded me from devoting any more time to developing on FG, sadly. I can maintain what I've developed, but that's about the extent of it for the time being.

GBFF

[Edited after I experimented some more]Cyber Knight Armour.jpg
    One of my players just created a cyber knight. I am having issues with the cyber-knight armour, as in none of it seems to actually add armour to the character when worn. If I drag Ley line wizard armour it works as expected, however, a lot of the other armour I have tried doesn't work either. What is the catch I am missing?
    I have clicked the equip thing.
    Currently having to add a weightless temporary fudge that just does [armor +6], as having it provide armor from the select box does nothing.
    Last edited by GrumpyOldAndy; April 1st, 2021 at 14:08.

I haven't played around with it myself, but I do know that sometimes FGs doesn't always display the modified stats on a character sheet, but when actually hit or damaged it does use the value in the Combat Tracker. Have you actually applied damage to him to see what value it's using for Shaken and Wounds? Technically, you can unlock the copy of the Cyber Armor on the PCs equipment list, and then edit it to add the [Armor +6] so you don't need the weightless fudge armor.
    Last edited by IceBear; April 1st, 2021 at 22:02.

Thread Information